Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabelle - Blackpool help?  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Allyj1309

I don't suppose anyone has any info on Isabelle in Blackpool? I know from a couple of messages that she is based up near Tesco in Layton.
Just wondered if anyone hadn't managed to get their review up if they had any info as to whether or not to bother with meeting her.
If not, then I'll TOFTT at some point and report back.

Her advert goes up and down so assuming she doesn't do this full time.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:37:15 am by Allyj1309 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't normally look at VS but she does look good, let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline Notfred

I agree she looks like she might be worth a booking. If you do TOFTT let us know how you get on.

Online chrishornx

I don't normally look at VS but she does look good, let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

would be interesting to hear any info

Offline Allyj1309

Offline Blackpool Rock

tempted?
Yeah too right, would love to find a regular in Blackpool, had one about 10 years ago then fuck all since

Online chrishornx

Yeah too right, would love to find a regular in Blackpool, had one about 10 years ago then fuck all since

frustrating profile with services blurred out but looks like a few 'red' don't do services

Offline Notfred

Sounds like she needs to go on my “to-do” list. Thanks for the review, it sounds even better if there is potential for an early morning booking. When her advert is back up I think I’ll be contacting her for a booking!