Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isobel at la maison  (Read 2274 times)

Offline yorkieyorkie

This thread is hilarious.

More importantly is Isobel even worth seeing  :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

This thread is hilarious.

More importantly is Isobel even worth seeing  :sarcastic:

No idea, she does have few heavy fluffy fans here and on other forums, some are clearly round the bend though.

By all accounts she pushes the extras a lot - anal etc, says she loves it, more likely she loves the extra £40 or whatever it is

Veritas

He should meet up with OP and DP or even DAP Isobel. That will take the "essence" up a level!
Have a group cuddle afterwards.

That’s a big, solid looking unit judging by her AW pics.  Looks like she could bench press them both let alone anything else.

Pepsiii

Yes, she’s heavy on pushing for extras like anal and how she loves it up the arse, more like loves the extra £40 that guillable punters pay.
No idea, she does have few heavy fluffy fans here and on other forums, some are clearly round the bend though.

By all accounts she pushes the extras a lot - anal etc, says she loves it, more likely she loves the extra £40 or whatever it is

Online chrishornx

Fine I will do some reviews. I don’t really like doing them but I am saving to go and see English Harriet on your recommendation Nigel, so I will ask her permission before doing one. I just think all this other nonsense with Isobel is getting to much and is irritating me. She is listening to other people rather than long standing punters.

looking forward to your reviews

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Are you paying ?

Lmao! Are you scottish or yorkshire or maybe just smart as  :thumbsup:

Offline Moby Dick

Lmao! Are you scottish or yorkshire or maybe just smart as  :thumbsup:
Clit-heroe is in Lancs.

Offline Bustydusty

Never seen this thread before - fuck me it’s a belter :D

Offline Kool Keef

Never seen this thread before - fuck me it’s a belter :D

Me neither, absolute comedy gold  :thumbsup:  :crazy:  :wacko:  :lol: :lol: