Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie Bee Mansfield no show  (Read 4551 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kingy28

External Link/Members Only

Wednesday 30th november. I enquire about Lucie's availability for the next few days.
Thursday 1st December. I organise a 30 minute mix it up session Lucie & Riley for 9am saturday.
Friday 2nd December. 4.15pm. Booking confirmed by text, address given & instructions of how to access to flat given too.

Saturday 3rd December 9am i text Lucie that i have arrived waiting to let in. No response.
10 minutes later i whatsapp text. No response.
5 minutes later. I text again to say i am leaving.

Cost me the drive out to Mansfield and a day at work.

Her work phone must still be switched off as of now (thursday) as my whatsapp message has still not been delivered. Lucie has been logging on to ukp, aw & uke.

NB. All correspondence was done by text

GolfNut

Such a disappointment to see Lucie get a negative for her comms and a huge surprise for me personally as this was one of her key strengths when I used to see her.

No real excuse for not communicating a problem if she had a reason for the no show and I'd expect nothing less than a sincere apology and a freebie for the inconvenience to you, and maybe to restore her up to now flawless reputation.

GN

Offline j122

Is a shame to read this chap. I'm sure she'll be in contact to rectify this :)

vw

Such a disappointment to see Lucie get a negative for her comms and a huge surprise for me personally as this was one of her key strengths when I used to see her.

No real excuse for not communicating a problem if she had a reason for the no show and I'd expect nothing less than a sincere apology and a freebie for the inconvenience to you, and maybe to restore her up to now flawless reputation.

GN

Nice one golfie!  Why did you stop ?

Anyway cheers for safe passage through sherwood.  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Kingy, sorry to read of a no show. Bugger when it happens.

As you and j122 have mentioned, she is a regular on here and UKP, so no doubt she will post her explanation.

Agree with GN, apology is due, and I would expect SOME compensation for the wasted trip. If you do get the freebie per GN, don't turn it down  :D

LucieB

Hi guys, my first Ukp post unfortunately under shitty circumstances but entirely deserved in this instance!

First and foremost I'd like to say I am really sorry....
The reason this booking didn't go ahead was due to me ending up in hospital the early hours of Saturday morning after an allergic reaction. (Which I have some very sexy photos of if you'd like to see but not quite right for uke media section :D) As kingy said this booking was made via text and I left my work phone at the flat Friday night which is why the messages will still be undelivered. I access the internet sites (Ukp, uke and AW) using my personal phone but obviously didn't have his number to inform kingy about what had happened. I still haven't got my phone as have been under the weather this week since and only work when I'm in tip top condition.

Kingy - As Golfnut said I do pride myself on my comms but I had literally no way of letting you know about Saturday bar writing a message on my profile and hoping you'd see it but even then it wouldn't have been in time as they didn't let me home until mid morning Saturday. I'm back to work on Monday providing I'm 100% and of course if you'd still like to see me we can get the mix it up booking rearranged and it will be totally free of charge. I hope you do get in touch as you seem a lovely guy from the texts we exchanged and I need to get my well deserved smack bottom  ;)

Lesson learned - Don't leave work phone at work - just in case !

Lucie xx
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 03:14:10 pm by LucieB »

Offline Kingy28

Lucie, thank you for the prompt reply & I accept your offer.

Please contact me when your earliest convenience. I look forward to rearranging something soon & posting up a positive review

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Kingy's using a different number (very similar to mine) and will call you on that new number to arrange my I mean his free slot  :lol:

Offline Phoenix83

Why didn't riley let him know?

Offline NervousJ

I was thinking that, why didn't the other lass show up ??

Nice gesture to rectify the situation though...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Agree with GN, apology is due, and I would expect SOME compensation for the wasted trip. If you do get the freebie per GN, don't turn it down  :D

Kingy's using a different number (very similar to mine) and will call you on that new number to arrange my I mean his free slot  :lol:

Good thinking ILO, but was well ahead of you on that one!!

Here I was thinking Kingy was that cheesed off with LucieBee that he would never see her again, promptly offering me to take his place   :D

GolfNut

Good thinking ILO, but was well ahead of you on that one!!

Here I was thinking Kingy was that cheesed off with LucieBee that he would never see her again, promptly offering me to take his place   :D

Can just see half the chaps in the East Mids trying to clone Kingy's phone number  :lol: :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Can just see half the chaps in the East Mids trying to clone Kingy's phone number  :lol: :lol:

Alternatively, what are the chances of booking her and Riley for a 2hr duo, followed by Groundhog Day. Imagine if you are then offered the 2hr session as a freebie  :yahoo:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Last month I tried to phone Lucie Bee about a booking but couldn't get hold of her. Does that warrant a free punt?  :rose:

Offline PepeMAGA

Good to see British girls taking a leaf out of the Romanian WGs book and offering free bookings when they let you down.  :D

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Don't think you can fault the response to be fair

vw

Don't think you can fault the response to be fair

Well some of the ass licking by other punters  is a bit OTT.

GolfNut

If you'd seen her ass maybe that would explain  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline X3 Guy

If you'd seen her ass maybe that would explain  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

I must say it's very tempting when I see that ass. Not seen an English WG for 16 years, might have to break that spell. I'd love that ass on my face, reverse cow girl would also be amazing.

Fair play to her for offering up a freebie.👍

Offline twiglet

This is a great way to keep the customers happy.

More than pretty much any other girl would do I know.

Maybe I need a trip to Mansfield soon to check these 2 out! :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

I'd lick that ass all day, for FREE!!

Online chris6105

Great banter guys, the girls doing the right thing. Now just leave it alone.

vw

What are you her pimp oh or other person of deluded inflated importance? 

:bomb: :bomb:

Offline Bangers and Gash

what a tool.  :lol:

GolfNut

what a tool.  :lol:

Agree Bangers. He's posted some classics in his short time on here.

hey golf nut, forget kissing, could be nearest a hole in one, that you'll ever get.!!!

:crazy:

TheNewSeeker

Agree Bangers. He's posted some classics in his short time on here.

:crazy:

ha ha so it's him. Said it was the OPs own fault he didn't get FK, as "he'd had a tongue down her throat".

My advice kwiss, get some weviews and sensible posts under your belt before calling the shots. And then, don't call the shots.  :hi:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Should we "treat her well" too Chris? :lol:

Offline scott1601

Riley probably didn't have the contact details if Lucie took the booking? All Riley would have is a duo in the diary?

Offline Phoenix83

Why didn't Riley meet him then. And lucie said she left her work phone in the flat

Offline scott1601

Why didn't Riley meet him then. And lucie said she left her work phone in the flat

Riley wouldn't have had his number and he wouldn't have had Riley's? Short of him randomly knocking on the door (assuming he wasn't waiting for the door number) neither would have known

Lucie's work phone was probably switched off?

My last duo with 2 girls touring from the NE was all arranged via 1 girl so I wouldn't have been able to contact the other in a situation like this?

Think the OP has re-arranged now so what's done is done

vw

Riley wouldn't have had his number and he wouldn't have had Riley's?

How would you know this ?  Are you her pimp ?

Anyway welcome back from your forum death for calling us cunts !  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112940.0

Offline cueball

Anyway welcome back from your forum death for calling us cunts !  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112940.0

That's an interesting read.... I'll happily stay as one of scots ukp cunts

Offline scott1601

How would you know this ?  Are you her pimp ?

Common Sense? Educated Guess? Or if you had quoted my whole post you'd have seen that the last duo i had was booked entirely through one half as a lot of duo's are?

Nice you care enough to track back to September when i was banned