Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FreakyMixedChickk. Anyone seen her?  (Read 6317 times)

Offline mace-window

Wondering if anyone here seen FreakyMixedChickk at all?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline char45

She bid on a RB of mine, I have someone else lined up for that but might see her later. If you see her would you mind reviewing?

Offline magnetico

Offline mace-window

She bid on a RB of mine, I have someone else lined up for that but might see her later. If you see her would you mind reviewing?

If I do see her I will gladly put up a review. Though it looked like she recently upped her prices sadly.

Offline mace-window

Expensive TOFTT at £250  :(

I know. Her price increase is to much for me.

Offline Waterhouse

A read of her profile suggests to me she could possibly be a secret barebacker, obviously I could be very mistaken but it does look rather suspicious the way it is worded....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. Do you do everything?   A. Yes I do EVERYTHING! Please NOTE everything comes with an EXTRA charge x

But also EXTRA pleasure
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope it's not so, though.

:unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 01:26:12 am by Yondu616 »

Offline JackJones

Gave her a call. She sounds great, clever, has her wits about her and all.
seems to prefer outcalls. Her rates are insane though.

Offline JackJones

A read of her profile suggests to me she could possibly be a secret barebacker, obviously I could be very mistaken but it does look rather suspicious the way it is worded....
Q. Do you do everything?   A. Yes I do EVERYTHING! Please NOTE everything comes with an EXTRA charge x

But also EXTRA pleasure
Hope it's not so, though.

:unknown:

You're not wrong. Went out and did some research. Confirmed.

Online olijameson

Offline JackJones

Just had another look at her profile. If she was ever a secret barebacker, it's out in the open now...
See attached.

Offline mace-window

Just had another look at her profile. If she was ever a secret barebacker, it's out in the open now...
See attached.

Thanks for the heads up guys. From the looks of it I may not bother seeing her.

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

Annnnnnnnd... bareback and unprotected sex are removed from her likes. If WGs are gonna list these services, own up to it instead of rushing to take it down once you've been outed. Knowing there's a market for BB sex, business won't hurt none when some men will jump hurdles for raw pussy 'round their cock.

Offline JackJones

Haha. Too late; we got the screenshots. Plus, reliably informed its on offer. But as you say, it won't hurt business. We just need to know what's what. :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

Haha. Too late; we got the screenshots. Plus, reliably informed its on offer. But as you say, it won't hurt business. We just need to know what's what. :unknown:
Either advertise it and offer it openly, or don't advertise it and don't do it (best option, obviously).

But bang out of order to keep chopping and changing on the profile like that.  Could really fuck up a clean guy who always steers well clear of irresponsible barebacking skanks.  :thumbsdown:

I don't do "lists", hot or otherwise, but if I did, she would be on the "blacklist".

Offline JackJones

Either advertise it and offer it openly, or don't advertise it and don't do it (best option, obviously).

But bang out of order to keep chopping and changing on the profile like that.  Could really fuck up a clean guy who always steers well clear of irresponsible barebacking skanks.  :thumbsdown:

I don't do "lists", hot or otherwise, but if I did, she would be on the "blacklist".

+ 100

Offline Zeusthedoc

i mean the whole BB thing aside...

have you seen that extras list!?

fuck that for a laugh!

Offline Waterhouse

fuck that for a laugh!
Delusional.

Offline TonyD

looks hot but her prices are crazy.....what was her RB bid??  :hi:

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

fuck that for a laugh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wackogirl: Bih, get the fuck off this planet!!!

mikejammercassava

I’ve seen her and she doesn’t offer bareback ! I offered her £5,000 she declined

I have screenshots to show she doesn’t!!!

I have actually seen her before and she is high priced but worth it

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve seen her and she doesn’t offer bareback ! I offered her £5,000 she declined

You’ve seen her.. when?

And you asked today for bareback. That’s handy..

I have never seen so much horse shit in all my life.

I’ll be the first to say bye

Offline Nickp

James999

He asked her two mins ago and she replied straight away   :sarcastic:

Reality is Mike probably is the pro$$ie herself, pretending to be a punter  :sarcastic:

Offline cricket2

The likelihood that she would have replied to the message within one minute is extremely slim unless it's been set up.

mikejammercassava

You’ve seen her.. when?

And you asked today for bareback. That’s handy..

I have never seen so much horse shit in all my life.

I’ll be the first to say bye

I saw her June! Mate! I believe your I’ll manner and a bully to a beautiful girl

I asked her because I wanted it personally
She declined politefully

Your probably sad because she doesn’t see you

James999

Mike / AKA FreakyMixedChickk has reported you, apparently she thinks blacklist is racist  :sarcastic:

Offline BP

The likelihood that she would have replied to the message within one minute is extremely slim unless it's been set up.

No shit, Sherlock  :)

Offline punk

Mike / AKA FreakyMixedChickk has reported you, apparently she thinks blacklist is racist  :sarcastic:

Never knew he had so many relatives  :rolleyes: 

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:27:57 pm by punk »

Offline JackJones

This is horseshit. I saw the girl's pics. Liked her. Would have hit that to be fair. But seeing the price, I knew that was waay above my range. I had seen that there was a suggestion that she might offer bareback, so I asked her about it straight up so I could confirm for the thread. She confirmed she does bareback. Go and see her if you will or must, but this WG does bareback.

Offline Stud01

She seems very appealing but her pricing structure is bloody ridiculous. Everything she does is an extra charge. Cannot believe punters are paying her demands.

Offline Waterhouse

There's a screenshot from her profile earlier on in this thread that cleary shows bareback was on offer. She changed her profile subsequently but info would suggest she still offers it when asked.

Bad news for guys who have no interest in visiting BB'ers - they will not know unless they check here first.

:thumbsdown:

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JackJones

New profile: External Link/Members Only

And back to this silly price of £250ph. Doesn't she ever learn?  :dash: :dash:

Offline FlaccidChimp

I contacted her once at late night, early morning, and she tried to charge me 300ph for the time of day. I didn't reply.

Offline JackJones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (+447401425255) External Link/Members Only

New profile, new price. At £200 down from £250  :wackogirl:
All she needs to do now is delete this profile as well and make a new one at £120  :lol:

Offline TonyD

New profile, new price. At £200 down from £250  :wackogirl:
All she needs to do now is delete this profile as well and make a new one at £120  :lol:

she is getting there...£150 now  :D

testuser

I'm not sure if I'm remembering right but didn't her earlier profile have a ridiculous massive list of extras with costs for everything (pretty much in the entire likes list) down to the hardsports?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 02:27:29 am by testuser »

Offline magnetico

she is getting there...£150 now  :D
But cum once in one hour, her profile says (Rate and Services)
So she'll make you cum asap then she's done with her job...

Offline JackJones

I'm not sure if I'm remembering right but didn't her earlier profile have a ridiculous massive list of extras with costs for everything (pretty much in the entire likes list) down to the hardsports?
Indeed.
And let's not forget BB. She still talks about 'custom bookings' with 'special services'
Buyer beware.