Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetie oriental massage erdington  (Read 2441 times)

Offline dsbrumz

Hi all! As anyone tried sweetie based in erdington, from gumtree? There is also a profile on adult work with the same mobile number. I would share the links but I don't know how to! Thanks

smithie1000

Hi all! As anyone tried sweetie based in erdington, from gumtree? There is also a profile on adult work with the same mobile number. I would share the links but I don't know how to! Thanks
come on give us a clue..................

Roadster

He means this one:

External Link/Members Only

TOFTT today.

Mid forties short, chubby but not fat.  Nice small and surprisingly perky tits.  Bush. 

Based in clean serviceable flat on Church Road Erdington.  Offering £90 hour or £50 half hour services.  I took the half hour.

A bit rushed. Service included oil-free massage. Turn over.  Tit in face for about thirty seconds.  Wet wipe.  Condom on.  Pretty good oral for about sixty seconds.  Condom off.  Wet wipe.  Condom on.  "You fuck me now?"  Mish only.  No touching.

Then passes wet wipe and bog roll for cleanup.  She then wraps everything up in newspaper before binning.  Strange.

Then back on the bed for hard repetitive rubbing of the thighs until you get up and leave.

Back on the street in twenty three minutes from entering the building.

Cheap, serviceable, not a total minger, a bit mechanical, but on the whole okay.

Would I return?  Probably not.

smithie1000

He means this one:

TOFTT today.

Mid forties short, chubby but not fat.  Nice small and surprisingly perky tits.  Bush. 

Based in clean serviceable flat on Church Road Erdington.  Offering £90 hour or £50 half hour services.  I took the half hour.

A bit rushed. Service included oil-free massage. Turn over.  Tit in face for about thirty seconds.  Wet wipe.  Condom on.  Pretty good oral for about sixty seconds.  Condom off.  Wet wipe.  Condom on.  "You fuck me now?"  Mish only.  No touching.

Then passes wet wipe and bog roll for cleanup.  She then wraps everything up in newspaper before binning.  Strange.

Then back on the bed for hard repetitive rubbing of the thighs until you get up and leave.

Cheap, serviceable, not a total minger, a bit mechanical, but on the whole okay.

I not had a good week also, think I am going to take some house bricks LOL.

jaz2424

u mean her >>>
does she look like anything in the pictures
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ?

does her friend look any better? she is based in edgbaston

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Roadster

Neither of those are the woman I saw.  Shorter, chubbier and older I fear.  Also far fewer service options, ("you want the half hour or the hour?" was the only option I got). 

smithie1000

He means this one:

TOFTT today.

Thanks I was looking at this one, think its a no for me.