Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best masseuse in brum  (Read 4559 times)

Offline Brumbrum

Hi all,

Who would your recommend for being the best masseuse in Birmingham? I remember Lucy who was Chinese who gave me probably the best massage I’ve had but that was 4-5 years ago. Been to some service providers but they’ve either left or never thought it was as good as a Chinese massage.

Planning on booking someone this week in Birmingham city center so any recommendations would be great.

Offline shiptonlad

Unlikely to go wrong with Sammy.

Roadster

Yna in Erdington would be my go to girl for the best massage.

Perfectly servicable HE to go with it but nothing else.

Offline Niel8989

Yna in Erdington would be my go to girl for the best massage.

Perfectly servicable HE to go with it but nothing else.

Any links?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:43:27 pm by Niel8989 »

Roadster

She advertises on Gumtree.  Looks like she isn't advertising atm.  She does come and go, (apparently she has a back injury that sometimes prevents her from working).

Check on there from time to time seems the best policy.

Offline Sonofstimpy

Probably a late reply but I went to see Sammy a couple of weeks ago, the massage was excellent I presume it would have been classed as a Thai yoga massage lots of stretching the limbs followed by a decent he (Sammy isn’t young by any means 50’s but decent for her age). The next day I ached all over but day or so later I felt great highly recommend for a massage

Offline Trees

YNA is still here , visited her 3 days ago .
a great massage and HE.
£45.00 for 90 mins . No extras.
Based in Erdington .

+44 7412 913438

Offline inbruges

Hi all,

Who would your recommend for being the best masseuse in Birmingham? I remember Lucy who was Chinese who gave me probably the best massage I’ve had but that was 4-5 years ago. Been to some service providers but they’ve either left or never thought it was as good as a Chinese massage.

Planning on booking someone this week in Birmingham city center so any recommendations would be great.

Lucy was outstanding. Have yet to come across anyone who can even come close to the service she provided.

Offline temptation

YNA is still here , visited her 3 days ago .
a great massage and HE.
£45.00 for 90 mins . No extras.
Based in Erdington .

+44 7412 913438
I keep trying to get a meet
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 03:27:12 am by temptation »

Cendric

I keep trying to get a meet
I have tried to contact a few times without success. She is obviously very busy lady. But will keep trying based on the positive reviews.

Offline Drlurve

Susan in Henley-in-Arden
External Link/Members Only
She's hot, black (there's a rarity) and extremely well qualified.
Has a stunning body that you never get to touch - but that's the deal.
Charges are £10 above the norm, but her massage is worth it
Her HE starts early - when you are on your front (tell me when you're close) - then stops and continues later - which is great.
Plus, for me, she's quite local and there are no parking fees.
And she's really nice when you get to know her!

Offline Funboy101

Any pics of Susan around thinking I may pay her a visit but a bit out of the way so would be good to see what she looks like first

Offline inbruges

Susan in Henley-in-Arden
She's hot, black (there's a rarity) and extremely well qualified.
Has a stunning body that you never get to touch - but that's the deal.
Charges are £10 above the norm, but her massage is worth it
Her HE starts early - when you are on your front (tell me when you're close) - then stops and continues later - which is great.
Plus, for me, she's quite local and there are no parking fees.
And she's really nice when you get to know her!

How much does she charge for the hour?

Offline Drlurve

Any pics of Susan around thinking I may pay her a visit but a bit out of the way so would be good to see what she looks like first

None that I can find. I would say she's in her mid 30's and very attractive IMO, with a smoking hot body - very trim - but not up for grabs.

Offline Drlurve

How much does she charge for the hour?

£70 - including HE - £45 without. There are discounts for early mornings and over 60's. (£5 I believe)

Offline inbruges

£70 - including HE - £45 without. There are discounts for early mornings and over 60's. (£5 I believe)

Cheers

Offline Drlurve

Only just spotted these:

Offline Funboy101

Not bad.....makes me think I need to pay her a visit