Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise - Stoke - Fantastic blowjob  (Read 845 times)

drglover

External Link/Members Only

Louise from Stoke has been reviewed several times, and desevedly get's a positive from me.

Comms - Good. We had a bit of a chat on the phone and I guessed it was her way of checking people out.

Venue - House in Stoke. Can't say that I was too impressed with the state of the shower and bathroom, but that wasn't why I was there..

Action - Louise is tall and gorgeous. Walking up the stairs behind her is breath-taking :) She was enthusiastic and lovely, with a positive attitude. She had a tattoo low down that said something like 'Princess', which I found really sexy in a slightly trashy kind of way. She gave me one hell of a deepthroat blowjob, a real knee-trembler. We lay and had a chat for a while and I found myself really liking her.

Would I go back ? Definitely next time she is on my route. Had a fantastic time.

Offline Littlefoot

How much did you pay and how long did you stay?

Did you receive any other services apart from the BJ?

drglover

Her price was £100 for the hour.

Some light kissing, reverse oral (69), which I enjoyed so much that I asked her to continue with her on her knees, as I wanted to see her. I knew I was going to cum so I just let it happen. So I finished quite quickly but it wasn't a rushed thing. We lay and talked and if anything I stayed a bit longer than 1 hour. Just what I needed. I am pretty sure she'd fuck hard for the entire hour had I been up for it.