Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Kim - Shepherds Bush  (Read 2246 times)

morgancolefax

External Link/Members Only

I was feeling horny. I intended to go all the way to Putney to see a lovely Brazilian, but, the trains were taking too long so I went to see Kim, uhhhhh, big regret.

I intended to stay 1 hr based on the photos, when I arrived and saw her, I was still horny, but severely put off so I stayed 30 mins, a paradox I know. 

She does not look anything like the pictures, short and chubby and she smokes, not that I have a problem with that, but it stinks on the breath, and chubby is fine, but cute chubby, she's just....shes just....., I dunno.  Anyway, so I asked her to finish me off with a handjob to get her off me, I was thinking about other ladies. Her face is clapped out.

Fellas avoid this, girl is busted.  I'm glad I didn't think with my little man and stay the hour, if there was an option for 15 mins, I would have done it.  I should have left, this was an important lesson for me.  You can't see someone for £100 or under, if the hour is £100 and expect anything good, you pay for what you get.  From now on £150 is my base.

Offline kungpo

I was feeling horny. I intended to go all the way to Putney to see a lovely Brazilian, but, the trains were taking too long so I went to see Kim, uhhhhh, big regret.

I intended to stay 1 hr based on the photos, when I arrived and saw her, I was still horny, but severely put off so I stayed 30 mins, a paradox I know. 

She does not look anything like the pictures, short and chubby and she smokes, not that I have a problem with that, but it stinks on the breath, and chubby is fine, but cute chubby, she's just....shes just....., I dunno.  Anyway, so I asked her to finish me off with a handjob to get her off me, I was thinking about other ladies. Her face is clapped out.

Fellas avoid this, girl is busted.  I'm glad I didn't think with my little man and stay the hour, if there was an option for 15 mins, I would have done it.  I should have left, this was an important lesson for me.  You can't see someone for £100 or under, if the hour is £100 and expect anything good, you pay for what you get.  From now on £150 is my base.

Thats a shame I heard she used to deliver a good service, how was the BJ and/or sex?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Sorry for your shit punt OP and thanks for the report

Hungarian: Check
20s: Check (just)
Shit/sub par service: Check

:dash:

Offline peter purves

thanks for the review,

is this the girl you saw?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Perhaps she had the wrong advertisement in mind...perhaps a flake...as in flakey ...could well be more representative  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

morgancolefax

UHHHHH, yeah, this is her. she was so bad that I came on here this morning hoping that someone saw this and will think twice before seeing her.

Naa, she's polish I think.  She's the kinda lady if you saw her out and about you would not wanna fuck, well, that depends on your tastes, but she was god awful and she couldn't wait to get me out.  This has been an invaluable lesson. I removed all the cheap and cheer fulls from my list and all the roms at £100.  I'm not taking the risk, wasting the time, money, or effort.

Check the one below that i posted the day before.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=188599.0

I was on a serious mission, but I think that I will only spend £120 - 150 as my base.

I was on a mission and came all the way from Hayes to see the lady below, Irina, see link below.

Avoid this one.  I went in, she hid behind the door, I turned around and saw her and thought naaaa, those pictures DON'T add up whatsoever, she looked like my grandma, now, I like an older woman, but she again looked clapped out. I said no, then high tailed it to the door, she gave me evil looks as i was trying to open the door, eventually she opened it for me and kept looking at me. I can live with the evil stares, but I couldn't live with myself if I spend money on her.  Avoid Irina / Your Love, this one is a fake profile, or inaccurate. She had gone.   

morgancolefax

I should reply, that this all happened within the same day.

I went to hayes to see Irina / Your Love. left, still felt horny, planned to go to Putney, which I should have, but it was easier to see Kim and well, read the review.  Lesson learnt, don't do wha is easier sometimes, because you end up regretting it more instead of making the effort. 

Offline Ron89

I punted her 6 months ago and might write a review at some point. She made me wait an hour as her prior booking wanted to extend his time. I argued a lot with her about how she shouldn’t do that if she’s confirmed bookings, but she goes she cannot send a customer away unsatisfied. Seems not to really understand business very well.

Blowjob was a little above average, chubby, but really enthusiastic, lost count of how many times I made her cum, she nearly screamed the place down at times. Still a negative for me though

Offline pepsicolaboy

I was on a mission and came all the way from Hayes to see the lady below, Irina, see link below.

Avoid this one.  I went in, she hid behind the door, I turned around and saw her and thought naaaa, those pictures DON'T add up whatsoever, she looked like my grandma, now, I like an older woman, but she again looked clapped out. I said no, then high tailed it to the door, she gave me evil looks as i was trying to open the door, eventually she opened it for me and kept looking at me. I can live with the evil stares, but I couldn't live with myself if I spend money on her.  Avoid Irina / Your Love, this one is a fake profile, or inaccurate. She had gone.

Well done for walking  :rolleyes: Please leave a seperate review if you can

Offline Cunning Punt

Sorry for your shit punt OP and thanks for the report

Hungarian: Check
20s: Check (just)
Shit/sub par service: Check

:dash:

Not sure I'm with you on that one. I've found Hungarians give a generally good service, as did this SP at one stage.

However, there has been a decline, not helped by the fact some Romanians claim to be Hungarian.

Sadly, the days of alternating between Busty Maya, Xena, Lola Bell (when she did FS) and Nicole Diamond - all decent punts at £60-£70ph - are long behind us.  :cry:

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:55:22 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline bestbefore

Sadly, the days of alternating between Busty Maya, Xena, Lola Bell (when she did FS) and Nicole Diamond - all decent punts at £60-£70ph - are long behind us.  :cry:

Please don’t remind me of £60 (per hour!) punts with Lola Bell. Now they were fun and VFM!

Those were the days!

Offline yannickrogders

Haha noway, I was planning to see both 'girlfriend Kim' and 'your love(Irina)' but thanks to your review I'm staying well away, oh and btw, there's a new 'agency' called 'Green Grace's in earls court, unverified profile and doesn't do the services on likes list, only protected oral and protected sex, got out and got my money back from that dump (I know that's harsh calling it a dump, but they were generally rude and the girls were well below 'below average')