Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strip Clubs Bournemouth  (Read 862 times)

Offline Jake_sully

Hi all,

Recently had a little visit to Spearmint in Bournemouth, had a very slim and attractive Eastern European lady give me a little dance before becoming rather aggressive and pushy. (She was trying to tell me that she could ‘do a lot more’ in the vip area, it would be £250 and she then told me I wouldn’t be allowed to discuss what she would do in there.. ‘don’t ask me’.. needless to say with this vague promise and the prospect of a shit load of money to not get my cock sucked,  I said no thank you and she stropped off out the room.

Anyways, went back down stairs to the main room, finishing my beer, have to say some of the girls on stage were truly stunning, just about to leave and a very cute English girl with tiny little peachy bum and massive boobs appeared, ended up going upstairs spending way too much money (£150) for a ‘vip’ dance and I have to say it was fucking spectacular!..a little tease and gyrate and that to get going before she got completely naked, grinding away on me, boobs in the face, sitting in front of me, legs apart playing with herself, just a really fantastic tease throughout.

I know prices are ridiculous and you still have to go home to ‘sort yourself out’.. but the girls are all 10/10 pretty much, although typical Eastern European service everywhere it would seem, but I had a lot of fun with my second lady.

Just thought I’d share the experience in case anyone else on here is ever interested. I’m going to assume most don’t bother as you can get a lot more ‘action’ for the same or less money, even with someone from SA, but still, I like to mix it up a little and thought I’d share the experience and if anyone else had any other experience to add with Bournemouth/South Coast clubs recently I’d be interested to hear.

Offline southcoastpunter

Haven't been to any for a good couple of years or more (well before Covid) and always thought that FYEO was the best in Bournemouth, followed by Wiggles and then SR.

Yes, sometimes you don't always want the same thing and as you say mixing it up is sometime nice - but its (Lapdance clubs) got so bloody expensive now that i prefer to stick to SA.

Offline MrMatrix

Haven't been to any for a good couple of years or more (well before Covid) and always thought that FYEO was the best in Bournemouth, followed by Wiggles and then SR.

Yes, sometimes you don't always want the same thing and as you say mixing it up is sometime nice - but its (Lapdance clubs) got so bloody expensive now that i prefer to stick to SA.
£150 for a top lap dance. Seems a lot OP when you could get the real deal for an hour with a hot SP. :hi: