Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khaleesi Cersei- Locks Heath  (Read 955 times)

23 review(s) for KHALEESI-CERSEI (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline wisescummer

I saw Khaleesi this week External Link/Members Only so thought i'd leave a review.

Executive Summary
Very good value for money, but you have to get lucky to book.

Comms
So Khaleesi doesn't do this full time as mentioned in other reviews.  To book her you have to send her a text when her green light is on and number is visible.  I did this and she responded very quickly and meeting arranged within 10 minutes.  She doesn't read AW emails, and doubt she would respond to a random text if sent when she isn't showing as available.  Most of the time her light is not on, so you have to get lucky and be on AW when she has decided she is up for it.  So essentially a massive lottery.

Her own house in a quiet part of Locks Heath.  Lots of parking nearby.  Place is spotless and perfectly suitable.

Looks
As per her photo's, but not as thin (thank god).  She is still thin and in very good shape, but her photo's make her look like she has been eating less than Bobby Sands.  Big fake tits, long blonde hair and a face I consider attractive in an unconventional way.  Stated age is probably a bit under the reality, but if you like the photo's then that's not really an issue.  Quite tall, she is around six foot in heels.  Dressed in good quality lingerie.

Services
After arrival and getting payment out of the way (which she didn't seem to bothered about, she just left it on the side without counting) had quick shower.  On emerging, she indicated I should lay on the bed and she started teasing me and stroking around my legs, which soon had the desired affect.  She then got straight to work with an uncovered blowjob, good technique in my opinion, very gentle at first but she really builds up the intensity until at the end she was gagging while I thrusted into her mouth, with the inevitable result of me unloading a weeks worth of splooge into her mouth.  This was discreetly deposited into a tissue (but not before she'd given me tissues first), after which she said 'you really needed that didn't you?'  While I recharged I asked if I could lick her, which she readily accepted.  Her pussy is completely hairless and clean.  She made all the right noises and accepted a fingering, as well as quite strong groping of her tits.  When I was back up to full capacity I came up for air and she asked 'we fuck now? How do you want me?'.  Well, who was I to refuse such a polite offer?  Started in missionary where she can take a good pounding with legs raised to my shoulders.  Switched to doggy, where I finished in the bag while groping her tits again.  After a brief chat about everything and nothing I was out the door in just over an hour. 

Conclusion
Overall a fantastic value for money.  Cost was £100 for 60 mins.  You just don't get that anymore in this area for that level of service from what I consider to be a pretty attractive woman.  You just have to accept  that she works on her own terms, and you can't just book her whenever you feel horny.  No doubt this is annoying to some, but thems the breaks.  If you do ever see her light on while perusing the purple pages, she is worth a visit.

Offline Bunbury

I saw her about 5 years ago and she is extremely good value.
Ace service provided then and seems to still be on top form.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 01:19:48 pm by Bunbury »