Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girl Freind Dior  (Read 7577 times)

24 review(s) for girlfriend dior (19 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Jamesmadden

I missed that bit about not seeing black, I had a strange experience with telephone call with her; I call her and her phone was put on received and no one answer. She may have pick up my accent and know I am non-caucasian and not answering my call. Didn't realize she was a racist cunt.

She says she will see black people with positive feedback when i last saw her..

Offline jsparky

How did she pick up on your nationality without answering, did you leave voice mail or does she have special powers.

I say 'hi, Dior, I am xxx, I was wondering would you be available at xxx hours? There's no answer, I know phone is on because I can hear the background noise. So, I asked again, can you hear me?blah-blah... etc. Still no answer, gave up and never tried again.

Happy to be prove wrong.  :hi:

Offline punk

Some prossies say they actually don't want to damage their pussy with Afro-Caribbean doctors. :sarcastic:

fuck knows with them.A prossie logics all there own.

Offline jsparky

A prossie once told me she couldn't work for a week because of sour pussy with a well endowed black dude = loss income. To be fair, she was very petite.

Quesadilla

A prossie once told me she couldn't work for a week because of sour pussy with a well endowed black dude = loss income. To be fair, she was very petite.

Hmm - sour pussy - did it taste of jerk chicken after the black guy pounded her or something?  :lol:

password02

Maybe this one, 3mins searching

Quote from: password02 on October 25, 2014, 11:36:39 pm

Thanks for the review - there has been a mention about her size? is she a larger lady especially her arse? someone mentioned that she was a bigger than the AW pics and perhaps I am thinking a size 12-14? - Her pics show her as a decent size 10

How is that me calling her Fat - Seriously !!! That is complete shit - I am out - no longer adding to this waste of space thread anymore - Bye Bye -  :thumbsdown:

Type_O_Negative

I missed that bit about not seeing black, I had a strange experience with telephone call with her; I call her and her phone was put on received and no one answer. She may have pick up my accent and know I am non-caucasian and not answering my call. Didn't realize she was a racist cunt.

It's up to her how she wants to run her business. I'm white and i don't fancy blondes. Am i racist? You blacks are very quick to use a word racist.

Jamesmadden

It's up to her how she wants to run her business. I'm white and i don't fancy blondes. Am i racist? You blacks are very quick to use a word racist.

Spoken like a true racist.

Offline Cuntminion

Of course not if your white and don't want to see blondes and wonder if people will call you racist

Your confused

Issue in hand

Any wg has a right to say who they don't want to see but be sensible as its hard to add context in the written word, so the reader only gets how they digest it

From the way dior words it she attributed a spate of crime to not seeing black dudes

:wackogirl: :D

I personally couldn't give a fuck if she only saw Eskimos every third Thursday

vw

Where are the Eskimos you know that's my thing.

Offline Cuntminion

Where are the Eskimos you know that's my thing.

Eskimo kissing

So horny

vw

Eskimo kissing

So horny
No its the igloo ice on my ass as i pound them, the warm pussy and ice creating an orgasmic energy flow.  A bit more of a reaction than an ice cube on your bum hole as you cum.

Offline Cuntminion

No its the igloo ice on my ass as i pound them, the warm pussy and ice creating an orgasmic energy flow.  A bit more of a reaction than an ice cube on your bum hole as you cum.

Don't forget the penguinss watching

Hidden Image/Members Only

LL

You can't call them Eskimos any more. I believe the correct term is Inuits.  :dance:

vw

You can't call them Eskimos any more. I believe the correct term is Inuits.  :dance:
Wrong it is only in Canada you cannot use it and it is considered offensive.  Fortunately I don't live in Canada so doesn't apply, also don't have to like clubbing baby seals to because also I'm not Canadian.

And just to show how wring this is; There are at least two different types of Eskimo: Inuit and Yupik.

Now you toddle off and call a Yupik an Inuit and see what they do with their ice axe !

Offline tantric talents

I perhaps see a dustier phone a comin' with that price hike and these comments ?

Offline jsparky

I am more interested in the third Thursday? Why only the third?  :lol:

Offline Cuntminion

Two different ways?

I can't remember all this

From here on in they shall be known as snow people

Offline Cuntminion

I perhaps see a dustier phone a comin' with that price hike and these comments ?

A price hike never goes down well anywhere

When tfl puts the price up you the reasoning is tube improvements

When a wg hikes price what's it for? Does anything get better? Does she start offering appletizer and expensive German biscuits on arrival (she should for £30 increases)
Does paid for extras get incorporated into the price ?

Your hard pushed to hike price and change nothing

I'm not tight and have a budget but if a wg hikes price i just wouldn't bother again , its not the money its just a self indulging egotistical act and too me that's a poor form of character

Offline iPad3

A price hike never goes down well anywhere

When tfl puts the price up you the reasoning is tube improvements

When a wg hikes price what's it for? Does anything get better? Does she start offering appletizer and expensive German biscuits on arrival (she should for £30 increases)
Does paid for extras get incorporated into the price ?

Your hard pushed to hike price and change nothing

I'm not tight and have a budget but if a wg hikes price i just wouldn't bother again , its not the money its just a self indulging egotistical act and too me that's a poor form of character

It's a business decision, nothing more.

If you have a product that has a finite quantity and demand is outstripping your ability to sell you put your prices up.

The problem here is she's put up prices when she has issues with the quality of her product, perhaps she's being advised by Gerald Ratner?!?!

CR_Steeele

You blacks are very quick to use a word racist.

Wow. Do you think before you type??

I saw Dior on Friday, a review will probably be put up Monday/Tuesday when I can get to a laptop but the service was top notch.
I think the 'fat' thing has bothered her though so I expect her to have a 6 pack in a month or 2. Abs are already quite formed!!

Jamesmadden

Wow. Do you think before you type??

I saw Dior on Friday, a review will probably be put up Monday/Tuesday when I can get to a laptop but the service was top notch.
I think the 'fat' thing has bothered her though so I expect her to have a 6 pack in a month or 2. Abs are already quite formed!!

It's the inner racism coming out.

Offline jsparky

+1
I wouldn't even dignified him with a response, I am not 'black' either.

Offline Cuntminion

What's this racist tennis, everyone is a racist on Sundays ?

There only three things established on this review

Op had a shit time

Dior takes things far too personally

She charges by the pound for the hour (I don't mind chubby it's cute)

Now it's racist paintball

Offline punk

What's this racist tennis, everyone is a racist on Sundays ?

There only three things established on this review

Op had a shit time

Dior takes things far too personally

She charges by the pound for the hour (I don't mind chubby it's cute)

Now it's racist paintball

i think your being fatest, i dont think she is fat  :lol:

sign annoyed   :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

i think your being fatest, i dont think she is fat  :lol:

sign annoyed   :hi:

:D
I've never said fat

I much prefer something there than too skinny

Size ten to twelve is as nice as 8

Online lewishamguy

Dior doesn't look fat but more like an milf perhaps she's getting older very quickly..

:sarcastic:

vw

Size ten to twelve is as nice as 8

Why is there no size 11 ? That's odd isn't it !

Offline Cuntminion

Why is there no size 11 ? That's odd isn't it !

Noah don't crash the system

Offline Cuntminion

Dior doesn't look fat but more like an milf perhaps she's getting older very quickly..

You know your gonna get a dressing down next time iPod visits her

She's probably already making the voodoo doll

Offline punk

looks mid 30's to late 30's there.

Type_O_Negative

looks mid 30's to late 30's there.

yes, she does, and many sleepless nights