Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykylie69  (Read 1750 times)

2 review(s) for kinkykylie69 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

1andhalfhands

good comms text adress then given door number on arrival

not a nice area lots of people at there windows lots of front doors open

kylie has quiet a nice body nice firm tits french kissing and fingers ok but all seems abit fake lots of moan ott i would say

im a guy who like to give aswell as recive oral both ways and rimming this time was out of the question after i smelt my finger you know the fishy smell and i had only just had my supper  :vomit:

felt rushed ok this was only a 15 min booking her phone alarm went off that ment time was up, so there was no clock to watch but defo on a timer

glad to get out of there to be honest £30 is penuts glad i never booked longer and £30 is her on offer so she will be putting her price back up

will not be returning

Offline Tiger63

instantly go soft when you get that smell :scare:

1andhalfhands

She's gone. Fishing?

+1

yeah i noticed

thats 1 off my bucket list fishy fanny. done, never to repeat again i hope

Offline the bloody butterfly

There's no excuse for poor hygiene, it's THE Number one bugbear for me. It takes a few minutes to wash the undercarriage.

1andhalfhands

What a great profile pic. is the girl in that photo the one you saw?

it sure is

she has a nice ass and a lovely firm pair of tits

bit ott with the moaning for me

Offline dirkdigler

Now that new pic brings back memories.
I though she was a good fuck actually and knows how to suck cock.

Offline Highlander

She's nailed that profile pic to be fair...

greychap

Sometimes a fishy smell could be an infection or maybe just did not have time to wash that day :scare:

1andhalfhands

Sometimes a fishy smell could be an infection or maybe just did not have time to wash that day :scare:

Bacterial vaginosis (BV)

The vagina naturally contains a mix of many different bacteria. In cases of BV, the number of certain bacteria increases, affecting the balance of chemicals in the vagina.

What leads to these changes in the levels of bacteria is not clear. BV is not classified as a sexually transmitted infection (STI), but you are at a higher risk of developing the condition if you are sexually active.

Women with BV may be able to pass the condition to other women they have sex with, although it is not clear how this happens.

There is no evidence to suggest that the bacteria causing BV can affect male sexual partners.

There are also a number of other factors that can increase your risk of developing BV, including using scented soaps or bubble baths, having an intrauterine device (IUD) fitted and using vaginal deodorant. BV is more common in women who use a coil for contraception and those who perform vaginal douching (cleaning out the vagina).

Offline dirkdigler

perform vaginal douching (cleaning out the vagina).
What you mean she's tried to clean it and it still stinks  :lol:

1andhalfhands

perform vaginal douching (cleaning out the vagina).
What you mean she's tried to clean it and it still stinks  :lol:

a girl gets it by over cleaning herself an imbalance of normal bacteria in her pussy that cause the fishy smell

1andhalfhands

luscious logan here new name and profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

dont know why it has been flaged

Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution. (more info.)

as its her in the pics