Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sindey - touring  (Read 842 times)

9 review(s) for Tssindey (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Thearwickian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was spurred on by VicRoyal's positive experience last time the lady was in town

Before the action Easy comms mainly by text, pictures are accurate, meet arranged at clean terraced house in Bury

The action Started with me face down for some massage. Sindey rubbed her cock up my back, did a bit of massage and got me going with a few reach-unders. On turnover there was a bit of lip kissing (No dfk) and some mutual sucking and stroking. Initial comms promised sex but nothing was suggested. Sindey was in a big rush to get me to cum and despite my resistance I was getting dressed barely 20 mins after I'd handed over the cash. A bleeper had gone off at what must have been around 15mins. After clean up, Sindey rubbed some antiseptic foam into her cock and balls.

Summary Some nice action but no proper kissing. The killer was being rushed over the line which seems to be a Thai trait.

Offline Vicroyal

Not good , was up for a return visit aswell , must have got her on a good day when I saw her, think I’ll give the return a miss if this is the service she’s offering now.
Never asked her about full sex I wasn’t after that, although she does advertise it on her birchplace account.

Offline Rover69

Had tried a few years ago to see her in Birmingham, but eventually saw her in Preston last year and was not impressive. Very static and didn't allow me to play with her, even though she was hard.