Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Revisiting Rose Yorkk - Southend - Reliable and consistently good  (Read 1693 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6098202) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Rayray23k

So it's been months since my last punt and I find my self down in luck with limited availability and limited girls which I am interested in and those who I've contacted aren't available for when I am.

It's been over a year since I've last visited Rose.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Although I have tried many times over the year to meet her, it's not been easy as she doesn't always do incalls and when ever she did, I want free.
But then the moons finally aligned and I was able to secure an appointment with her.

Price is £170ph all inclusive

The girl: 5'8 slick back dark hair, tattoos, pretty English lass with class. Some described her as an alternative girl which I can imagine depending on how she dresses.
She's well spoken and very conversational.
She was previously a slim size 8 and I've noticed she's put on a little weight since (which isn't a bad thing) and she's probably a size 10 now. Her bum and boobs are definitely bigger then before but she's still slim in my opinion.

Services, OWO, DFK, RO, DT, protected sex, drinks and impeccable hospitality.

The meet.
In a nice Air BnB apartment in Southend near the RLD.
Funny enough the same house in the exact same room we first met.

The event.
Unlike my previous review, I'll try to keep this short.
Quick shower, into DFK on the bed before stripping her velvet dress off her figure.
Sucked on her pirky pink nipples before going down on her perfectly pink shaven pussy.
Rose is very responsive and there's no faking it.
It didn't take long before she's telling me to keep going just like that and she begins to loose control of her self.
She climaxed uncomfortably and began to vice grip my head between her legs.
Being well prepared from my previous experience, I honed my BJJ in classes and excited a perfect escape from her orgasmic vice grip.
I cuddled her till she regained her composure, and in a hot mess she laughed about my escape.
I got comfortable and she returned the favour with a remarkably sensual blowjob starting off slow and picking up the pace varying with some hand stroking and working her tongue on my balls.
Eventually deep throating and spitting on my dick, sucking my balls with her head to one side and polishing my knob with one hand.
Before she took me to the point of no return, I suggested we should begin.

Bagged up and into doggy. From doggy she flipped over and into mish. Pulled her down so I'm standing off the bed and drove in deep with her spread eagle. We both enjoyed the view as I held her legs apart.
I pumped her hard and she was sweating  loads and climaxed again.
Quick break and rehydrate to catch our breath.

Round 2 with her riding cowgirl. She grinds and bounces on me and the bed head board was slamming the wall.
When I sensed she was getting tired, I flipped her over and went in deep in missionary again. Head board was slamming as hard as I was slamming her so I shoved a cushion behind it.
Problem solved.
Back to pumping Rose with her knees pinned up and I'm sitting upright. She rubs her clit as I pound her for ages before I blast my lad and she joins me in a sweaty breathing orgasmic mess.

We both collapsed on the bed, gasping and smiling. When we
 could talk again, we had a little moment to catch up before I showered.
I left with 5 minutes to spare very satisfied again.

My previous review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=365718.0

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 11:28:22 pm by Rayray23k »

Offline Hackneylad1

I'd really like to see this girl but days when she is doing incalls dont seem to align with my opportunities. It would help if she put incall dates on her profile then I could try  and sort out a visit.

Offline Jameson20

She sounds great, the only thing that's off putting is the need for a deposit.

Offline Rayray23k

I think that's down to her discretion as I never had to.

Offline oneeyesnake

I'd really like to see this girl but days when she is doing incalls dont seem to align with my opportunities. It would help if she put incall dates on her profile then I could try  and sort out a visit.

Agree with you, I did email her, can see it's been read, but no response...what does it take to be civil and respond and say not available etc. After all they would like punters to be present for bookings.

Offline fatboy

OES,
I agree.
Had one good punt with her but since then no replies to my enquiries.
It's a shame but I have moved on.
Cheers, FB.

Offline Hackneylad1

OES,
I agree.
Had one good punt with her but since then no replies to my enquiries.
It's a shame but I have moved on.
Cheers, FB.

Thats interesting. So even if you get to see her for a punt iits just as difficult to get another punt. Most girls are happy with repeats as it tends to be a safe booking.

Offline Rayray23k

I have to agree booking is difficult. Her AW page hardly shows a green light though when when I text her she is somewhat available.

Offline fatboy

Thats interesting. So even if you get to see her for a punt iits just as difficult to get another punt. Most girls are happy with repeats as it tends to be a safe booking.

That was my experience. She is a really lovely woman and I was most encouraged to book again.
No replies to any of my messages, just ghosted.
She has to rent places for incalls and is very conscious of not using them regularly to arouse suspicion of her activities.
Maybe outcalls are easier.
Cheers, FB.

Online norwichfunseeker

I hear what you are saying Jameson, and I cannot speak for Rose, as I haven't seen her personally.
However whilst the forum standard seems to be "dont pay deposits - Ever!" and I understand why people have this view, I have started seeing a WG who operates a deposit scheme and Ive personally not had any issues, (ive even had it refunded twice when, for explained reasons the booking couldnt complete) although I do accept different girls can operate differently. But TBF Rose has 8 green reviews on here, and also whilst maybe less reliable, 38 positives on AW, so that's 100% across two sites. 

I do see from later comments that she can ghost people, but hopefully not those that have shown intent by paying a deposit.

Offline fatboy

Like you NFS I have paid the occasional deposit for WGs and agree that the concensus here is don't do it.
Going against the flow can bring its rewards.
The problem with Rose is she won't answer you so its very difficult to get to the deposit stage - no, not that deposit !
Most frustrating when you know she is good and want a return match !
Cheers, FB.