Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christine_white - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 1759 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7245434) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline peterpee

was up north earlier today for meeting.

have had my eyes on Christine for a while but distance etc was bit off for me, so as I was coming back down the M1 I thought this is the opportunity

I like slim, skinny girls and she is, ticks all my boxes. Great body, small tits and firm body - def her in the pics

booked for 1 hours @ £150 A-level and WS included. easy to park and to find

easy to find location, works with another girl but not sure who - saw her from the rear as walked through to the room.

Christine is lovely and nice girl, I had asked for WS and she requested we did it to start with as she needed to go, sat on my face and let go, nice, warm and tasty.

no OWO unfortunately but she did ok OW. on to doggy for a bit and she said that A-level would be in mish so she turned around and then she took it well and deep. pumped away for a bit and she is nice n tight.

back to doggy - finger in the A... / pussy and no complaints

changed positions a few times, I was struggling to cum so ended up wanking my self off ( it happens) whilst she was squeezing my nipples, and I was fingering her ass, that did it for me and I finished off.

she is a lovely girl, good looking, great body and small - firm tits

I wouldn't mind spending some more time with her without the rush.

maybe next time - so yes would love to see her again

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. Where was the punt? Her AW profile says Hemel, in which case the review needs moving.

Offline peterpee

Offline leighdelamere

Where did you do the w/s? - in the bath?

Offline Billy no mates

This has not been posted in the review section.

I can move it for you, I know it reads like a positive but can you confirm you would like it marked as a positive ?

Offline Fuzzyduck

This has not been posted in the review section.

I can move it for you, I know it reads like a positive but can you confirm you would like it marked as a positive ?

It was previously a positive on the London review board (hence my question about Hemel) but someone (no need to name names) moved in error to East England discussion.

Offline Sircumalot78

Thanks for the review … how tall is she ?

Offline Ego123

She does bareback but only anal apparently she’s on viva too

Offline peterpee

we did WS in the bed, she climbed on top of me, sat on my face and let go in my mouth.

yes happy for it to be moved to the review and yes positive review

I dont know about BB, I never asked and she never offered - so was never in the conversation.

how do you know she offers bb?

Offline scutty brown

It was previously a positive on the London review board (hence my question about Hemel) but someone (no need to name names) moved in error to East England discussion.

Sorry that was my mistake, I thought I'd moved it to East England reviews

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry that was my mistake, I thought I'd moved it to East England reviews

No worries scutty - it's easily done. :drinks:

Offline kielondon

that ass looks tasty 150h anal included i think its not bad offer

Offline peterpee

if you like petite girls, then she is amazing, small tits and a great firm body and a lovely ass.

fingered her  A... from behind whilst doing her in doggy.

Offline Ego123

we did WS in the bed, she climbed on top of me, sat on my face and let go in my mouth.

yes happy for it to be moved to the review and yes positive review

I dont know about BB, I never asked and she never offered - so was never in the conversation.

how do you know she offers bb?

I asked her if you message her she does respond says she takes anal bare but not in the pussy for some strange reason