Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian-Wallasey  (Read 1586 times)

Offline Miguel86

I’ve had a couple of good punts in Wallasey in the past, when I seen this girls profile, I thought it was too good to be true at the price.

I sent a text, asked her when she was available, she sent one back saying “hi baby, when can you come” ?

I told her I’d be there in about 20 mins.

So I got the postcode, texted her when I got there, and asked for the door number, near not far from the Tesco in Wallasey.

I texted and asked for the number, she told me to try the door, and she’d open it for it me.

The usual hiding behind the door when she opened it, she was wearing pyjamas (as requested) and I told her to leave off her make up (I wanted to see her natural) as she looked stunning with it on.

She was 10/10, easily the prettiest girl I’ve ever met while doing this, she is young, she said 21, she looks 19.
So we discussed a fee (£40 for 15 mins)

She stripped off  :cool:, and her body is to die for, not too big tits (maybe a B cup) but she had a nice ass, and a well toned body.
She is gorgeous, and her face is so pretty, I almost asked her why she is doing this, she looks like a girl you’d see in a magazine.

I asked for a 69 and OW, she put on the condom, climbed over me and lowered herself on my face, she was clean shaved and smelt so fresh, and she had a nice pussy (perfect)   ;)

I finished in the bag, and jumped up and got dressed, the place was spotless and quite modern looking.

She said she’s from Colombia, and she’ll be around for about 3 months.

Wow, at £40 for 15 mins, anybody would be a fool to not jump straight in with this girl, I’ll 100% be back again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Blue1878

Good spot thst and fair play TOFTT. Seems to be a go to place for Colombian WGs as there is another girl who I’ve seen once before who is back in Wallasey. As you say decent looking and vfm. Could be tempted

Offline Miguel86

It was worth every penny, when I saw her, had she charged more, I would’ve still paid it.

I’ve seen the other girl too, but this one is alot younger.

Offline smit1234

Is the entrance still really overlooked near the traffic lights?

Offline Miguel86

No, its further up the road.

Offline smit1234