Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Thai in Blackpool.  (Read 623 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Had a free hour. Looked and found this one on VS. Fired off a text, came back as White Cottage… We all know this gaff, so no need to describe.

Girl however. Prob add 5/10 years on pics, if not some more. Big natural feeling tits, & overall she’s a touch chubby.

Service… Crap… Best way to describe. No pussy touching. Actually no looking at her pussy, kept a hand over it. OW, nope. RO, nope. Kept banging on about me cumming on her tits. Did a bit of Doggy, but kills my back. CG, she got in such a slanted position, it wasn’t good. Mish, v& again wriggled…

Over all shite time. Definitely won’t be giving her a 2nd look.

Offline Southernbloke

I don’t usually look at oriental girls but she did catch my eye. I was going to try and have a punt with her but I have just come down with a cold so can’t come out to play atm , looks like I swerved one thanks for the heads up OP 👍

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, sounds shit  :thumbsdown:
Not been to WC or the Granny flat for a while, seems like the absence of decent talent is getting worse

There was an AW advert for a Thai girl in Blackpool a few days ago, not sure if it was for this girl but I avoided as she looked a bit older and rougher than i'd go for

Offline cheshireknobb

THANKS FOR WARNING
Am in fleetwood next week so will avoid

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Looking back. Definitely one of the worst in all my days of having this hobby.