Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Holly 666 - Incall Cheadle  (Read 778 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451861) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline workfromhomedave

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Location - Popular hotel in cheadle. Used by alot of WG

Comms - All done via mobile. No issues at all. Quick responses and direct

Meet - paid £140 for 1 hour incall

Girl and details - Holly is a size 14 mid 30's. Wasn't sure if it was me but pictures didn't suggest for her to be that size. Facially 6/10

Parked up and sent message. Got given room no after fee mins wait. No issues so far. Greeted into the room with usual behind door routine. Once I saw Holly immediately wasn't attracted to face and as stated before she isarger then what i was expecting. Still I went ahead with hour booking as agreed.

Holly's services was fine. Owo was OK. Not deep and decent enough technique. Oral on her tasted clean and fresh. No nasty smells or surprises. Sex protected was just in missionary. Yeah was OK.

All in all Holly is very chatty and friendly didn't stay full hour. Emptied myself, showered and had abit of a chat and left.

Neutral due to not finding her attractive (personal) and services was OK and delivered with some enthusiasm so didn't warrant a negative. If peeps are into your plus sized women Holly could do it for you.

Offline workfromhomedave

Forgot to mention meet happened about a month ago