Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurah Brazil - Manchester  (Read 1745 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7062877) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline manchester4244

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 mins

Comms: Messaged on whatsapp, recieved a prompt reply and was with her within the a couple of hours. Meet happened last weekend

Location: Flats walking distance from victoria station - just of rochdale road. Free parking as was Sunday but guessing it would be difficult on weekdays

The Girl: I seen laura a couple of years ago (review posted). She is brazilian and looks a lot better than her pics. She has a lot of tattoos and a big that covers pretty much her whole back (You can see pics and videos in you look on kommons in the Manchester section). Facially a 10 for me. Fake tits but not massive very proportionate and felt soft which also had the classic brazilian tan lines which looked real good. Ass wasn't also overly massive and was proportionate to her body (also tan lines). Body wise she is probably around a size 6 and probably the best body I have seen on a working girl, not one bit of fat on her. Overall she is a 10 in every way for me.

The Meet: Was buzzed into the flat quickly and swiftly. I kind of knew what to expect because I had seen her before but this time she looked a lot more better. She was wearing a sexy blue lingerie set. Offered a drink and a shower before we started which was a nice touch and got the money out of the way. I stripped off and we started on the bed both up on our knees and went straight into kissing which wasn't deep but was still nice and my dick grew pretty much straight away. she then pulled out her tits and let me suck them while stroking me and then eventually got off the edge of the bed and gave me OWO which was very good. Good skill nice and wet and great enthusiasm. I don't normally go down on working girls but she lay down and asked me if I wanted to to which i obliged and went to town on her, she was very clean and fresh. After a bit of this I got her to suck me off again for a bit and she grabbed a condom and put it on with her mouth. First position was missionary which was amazing as she is really good to look at. This is when she started DFK me while we fucked full on which was amazing. Told her to flip over into doggy and fucked her in that position for a while and was close to cumming a few times and when i stopped she shook her ass on me which was so hot to watch her do. Flipped her over and told her to get on top of me and we kissed a lot in position and she her tits in my face. I got close a few times again and she knew how to ride. I told her to take the condom off put some lube on my dick and lay next to me while leaning on me and give me a handjob to which she was happy to do and she snogged me while i touched her amazing body until i blew my load everywhere. Quick clean up and chat then I was on my way.

Would I Return?:
Definatly, very good vfm which a 10/10, she is very friendly, chatty, seems full of energy and will perform to top standards.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 12:47:16 pm by manchester4244 »

Offline MrMatrix

Great review Op, clearly one to visit. Strange tattoo on her stomach but that wouldnt prevent me from seeing her. Onto HL, just hope she comes my way at some stage :hi:

Offline youngppunter7

I seen her a few years ago too, great to hear she’s maintained herself well. Nowadays I’ve heard of WGs jumping over to the chubbier side. Will have to see her again myself  :hi:

Offline youngppunter7

Was there a language barrier of some sort? As far as I can remember there was a little struggle understanding each other

Offline manchester4244

Was there a language barrier of some sort? As far as I can remember there was a little struggle understanding each other

her english is better she understands basic things. didnt really need to get the translator out as i kept conversation basic

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I did notice Laurah/LauraBra was back. I also saw her a couple of years ago, actually saw her 4 times IIRC.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337583.0

FAF and a naughty GFE each booking :angelgirl:

Offline bops909

Cheers for the review pal :hi: I did notice Laurah/LauraBra was back. I also saw her a couple of years ago, actually saw her 4 times IIRC.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337583.0

FAF and a naughty GFE each booking :angelgirl:

Looks like her previous profiles were External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Certainly gave some people cause for complaint but also some very satisfied clients.

Offline Trotter671

Looks like her previous profiles were External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Certainly gave some people cause for complaint but also some very satisfied clients.

My memory must be getting worse with age pal! Just remembered my last time wasn't actually that great - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=341955.msg3546076#msg3546076