Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Ella - Canary Wharf  (Read 3144 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7286480) (18 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Online Sporthot

External Link/Members Only

Here is my first review

Cost: £120 for 30 mins

Comms: I tried to book her some months before but never replied... I decided to give it another chance on a day her light was green and she replied quickly. Meet on the day. Arrived at the hotel, instructions to the room was easy.

Location: Clean little room in a hotel in Canary Wharf, few lights, it was difficult to see clearly what was going on...

The Girl: Opened the door and I saw a really beautiful young women in Lingerie. Curvy and amazing big tits (not sure they're real)

The meet: Once in the room and papers sorted, I asked to wash my hand. She was waiting for me on the bed where I joined her. A lot of kiss (LFK) for 5 until she grabs my underwear asking if she could remove it, of course ! :lol:
Then OWO, good technique but not a lot of eyes contact... after some minutes I suggested to take a dom and she asked which position. Let's go for cowgirl! She is very tight and I had a lot of difficulties to not cum, at some time I asked her to slow down and finally took control of the pace. Changed to mish where she moaned a lot (that gave me even more issues to control myself :wackogirl:) Lovely sight of her boobs bouncing as I was pounding her. Then switched to spoon where I could grab her tits. Eventually, I asked to cum on her boobs, she kneeled on the floor, dom of and sucked me vigorously until I release my juice. Then had a chit chat and left.

Summary:
Lovely young curvy lady
Big tits
Clean
Great service and personality

Return? Yes! But I'd like to try some others SP before.

Online PilotMan

Nice one, congrats on your first review  :drinks:

Offline Mufss22

There’s another english_ella profile been created and available in E14, wonder if it’s a scam?

Online PilotMan

There’s another english_ella profile been created and available in E14, wonder if it’s a scam?

I reckon it is.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online PilotMan

Her rates are going up by around £20 every few months.

Since September she's gone from £100, to £120, now she's £140 per 30 minutes.