Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big asses and chunky thighs  (Read 2826 times)

Offline sir wanksalot

I don't knoe what kickstarted this trend, maybe the Kardashians or J-Lo but I don't really get the attraction.

Some of the photos I've seen on AW and Viva almost look like the women have been photoshopped to look bigger.

It's a no thanks from me.

Online Southernbloke

Don’t get me wrong I do like a fuller figured woman but I know what you mean about the fake looking big thick look

Offline Spacecowb0y

Its PAWG on steroids and not my cup of tea

Offline Thephoenix

It's The Brazilian Butt Lift trend.
Another crazy fad to add more money to the coffers of the 'enhancement' industry. :dash:  :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only.

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve seen some so big I have to wonder how does she reach round to wipe her arse !!!

Offline mikecee

I’ve seen some so big I have to wonder how does she reach round to wipe her arse !!!

External Link/Members Only

Is this one of them?

Offline Resources3xx

im a fan. its got to be done right though
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 10:18:22 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline mandy18

What an arse! I'm off for a few weeks but she's my idea of heaven.
I recomend it       

Offline dreamwrx

I've been semi-obsessed by this incredible side-on thighs photo of 'Cute booty' from Yorkshire for ages now, and it definitely fits this thread ... and I think you'll find she has a nice big ass too, with a relatively slim waist.

I've emailed back and forth but we haven't met yet .. to be honest it's only a matter of time before I feel those thighs for real.

Considerable set of pussy lips too ... a bit of a favourite of mine TBH.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 01:47:32 pm by dreamwrx »

Offline Funbags

Just google a woman called graciebon......

Offline shagmore

Must admit I do like nice chunky thighs, and a big arse, but not this latest massive bubble butt craze.

Saying that love a nice pert little arse as well