Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christina/Weeda Thai TV - Acton TOFTT  (Read 2453 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6450615) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Christina quite a few times as she is a reliable SP. Also has gone by the name weeda/veeda and other random ones in the past. This review is more of a general gist of what I usually get up to but I have seen her in recent months.

Price: VFM at £70 for 30 mins.
Comms: handles own comms but insists you call to make booking.
Appearance: gallery photos are accurate, slightly chunky mid as has put on weight. Skin is soft and smooth. Excellent hygiene. No boobs. More TV than TS but makes an effort to look good and convincing.
Cock: thick smooth shaven uncut cock a tad over 6" ish with impressive girth and a decent sized head to match. Veeda is not shy to let you play with it and enjoy it as you like.
Service: I like to take a TS service easy at first. Massage with whatever fun follows is Weedas speciality. After sorting money out I lie down on my front and she gets to work on her massage, slowly teasing, kissing my cock and balls, rimming, while massaging my back and getting me all worked up and horny.
When the business starts i turn over and she puts that amazing meaty cock in my mouth and we go sideways 69 for some time taking breaks and doing oral on each other enjoying the moment.
She asks me to fuck her, I oblige she goes cowgirl on me after i cover up, we do some doggy and side to side and brings me to a massive orgasm. She is easy to open up and penetrate.
I'm not really a bottom and cannot accommodate her girth well, so veeda finishes from sucking/wanking and squirting cum into my mouth, then afterwards her cock softens but still asks me to lick out any last drops of sweet ladyboy juices dripping out.

Your mileage may vary depending on how well you get on. If horny and in the mood, you can get the extras like full sex and her cum shot at no extra cost but it really is a happens in the moment kind of thing. Does not clock watch at all and willing to do a round 2 if you can handle it.