Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abby - Blair Street Sauna - Edinburgh  (Read 1619 times)

Offline akauya

I was on another brief visit to Edinburgh for work. Sadly I only managed to escape once to visit BSS for a quick P&D.

External Link/Members Only

There were four girls available (can't remember their names) all young (ish), I particularly like a slim blonde but for some reason she looked like she was totally fed-up and the others looked pretty disinterested. Abby was the only one who interacted with me (after I say hello to the girls, etc.) and smiled. I also liked her voluptuous looks - chebs bursting out of her basque - I mistakenly assumed she had bolt-ons. I chose her and went for half hour.

Price: £25 reception, £60 to the girl for half hour.

Abby is a good looking girl, Portuguese (she says), late 20s/early 30s. she has a voluptuous shapely body, not skinny, not fat.

Once in the bedroom, I was offered a shower, which I took. As I was drying myself up she started taking her clothes off. I was pleasantly surprised to find that her chebs were 100% natural - oh joy. She was very pleasant throughout. I spent a bit of time exploring her body and playing with those marvellous tits. When I was ready for action I asked if OWO was on offer, she said no (not even for extra). However, some other punters seems to have received OWO according to their reviews.

Covered oral was pleasant, we then had sex in various positions till I popped. She was very obliging. After I popped she was getting ready to leave and I checked my watch, I still had just under 15 min on the clock. I asked her to lie next to me so I could play a bit more with those great boobs and she said something like once you've popped that's it no more interaction. I thought that sounded like BS and she offered a massage instead. Her massage wasn't anything amazing but was pleasant nonetheless. In the last few minutes I took another shower and then I left.

This would have been a positive had she not tried to rush me out as soon as I popped. I did like her and her body and arse are great to play with.

As always YMMV.

Offline willie loman

The blond one is i think  Beatrice, she suffers from the condition known as" resting bitch face", google it, she actually has a winning smile, when she applies it, always find Abby greets me as if my arrival was the highlight of her day, even though ive never picked her.

Offline Scotty

I was a regular in BSS pre covid but have not returned since. OWO was the norm when I went, maybe because I was regular and knew a few of the girls and the reception staff.

I have considered revisiting but am concerned that things may have changed, certainly the prices have gone up but so has eveything. I don't see reviews for any of the girls that I knew. I see Heidi is advertising on A/W as an independent. She was good back it the day but had gone off the boil laterly before she left BSS.

Offline akauya

The blond one is i think  Beatrice, she suffers from the condition known as" resting bitch face", google it, she actually has a winning smile, when she applies it, always find Abby greets me as if my arrival was the highlight of her day, even though ive never picked her.

I saw Beatrice last time I was in Edinburgh (reviewed her also https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383907.0) and it wasn't her. The receptionist certainly didn't mention her when I got there. I had a great time with Beatrice last time and I would have gone for her again if she had been there.

I know what you mean by her "resting bitch face" I suffer from the "miserable resting face" condition too.  :D