Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anitta_q - Derby  (Read 326 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7345950) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Niklaus

External Link/Members Only

15 minutes - £60

Coms via SMS message using number as advertised on profile. Responses were timely, polite and friendly enough, it was late on a Friday evening when I messaged her and she politely informed me she wasn't working anymore that day but would be returning tomorrow. I didn't feel enquiries were met with reluctance, I enquired about passionate Deep French Kissing as this is a big deal for me - she said she enjoyed this so okay and asked me to contact her again after 11am the following morning. I did so - again coms were friendly and polite, we agreed to meet that afternoon. Her English appeared to be reasonable enough on text message.

I turn up at the postcode at the agreed time, the place wasn't the most welcoming but I've seen worse in Derby, sent her a message to let her know I was there while I was sorting out paying for parking. She tells me to wait a moment and eventually asks me to come in 6 minutes late to the agreed time - I wasn't too fussed about this detail but some might be. The building was a small block of flats - no more than a dozen apartments if even half, I walk up to her room and she lets me in without me needing to knock using the classical magic door trick.

I'd say comfortably that the lady greeting me was the lady in the photos but as I've started to get used to when seeing foreign ladies - she hadn't made much effort, no make-up and wearing just a light dressing gown. It becomes immediately apparent that her English is as good as my Portuguese which for me is awkward but I also wasn't expecting much else, she asks me how long, I say 15 while handing over the money and I start to get undressed while we're both in awkward silence. To be fair she's got one heck of a body on her, I'm not usually into mega petite ladies but she has some curves on her which are especially nice on the eye when viewed from behind!

We get on the bed and I initiate kissing, she wasn't exactly repelling me but I would say her enthusiasm, or lack of was disappointing and it was difficult to get into a mood. I was feeling tired so needed a little more encouragement than usual downstairs and she just wanked me of until I started to get harder, I didn't even get any lame OW let alone any OWO. She eventually got me hard and grabbed a condom which must have been the largest thing I'd ever seen and it felt baggy. She climbed on top and started bouncing up and down, I wasn't sure how long I was going to last - especially as she'd put so much effort into wanking me off so I decided to take over, got her on her knees and went fore it from behind until I came in the bag. To be fair the sight of doing her in doggy was excellent and if I'd turned up only to do that I may had been tempted to make this review a positive - she's certainly got a smoking body.

I roll over, she starts the standard clean up, she says something apologetically about not having good English, I smile and tell her neither is my Portuguese to which she laughs - I imagine she would have been pleasant company if we could have talked to one another better. Once again we're in silence while I'm getting dressed and I scarper as soon as I'm ready, I didn't check how long I'd been there but I was keen to move on with the rest of my day ASAP - not really feeling like the itch had been scratched and feeling the money would have been better off saved going towards a safer bet who was more expensive. Probably should have just had a wank instead.

This meet happened just under 3 weeks ago at the weekend, apologies for the delay but I got rushed into hospital to have my appendix removed a week and a half ago and fell sick a week prior to that.

A Neutral is certainly generous but a Negative also felt too harsh.