Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna TS - Dundee  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Scottish81

This was a ‘horny and have time to kill’ type punt.  I wasn’t really looking for a t-girl but there wasn’t a lot available so I went for it.

I messaged via WhatsApp, she got back to me fairly quickly and was prompt with all responses after that (she must have been busy when I first messaged).  Told me the street (Dundee City Centre) and I called for the number when there.

Very dark tenement style place, she didn’t tell me the room number, so I just walked up until I heard her voice from a door open ajar. 

Place was probably used by more than one girl, there were lots of rooms off the corridor, but I didn’t hear anyone else.  Room was a bit spartan, a single bed and a double mattress on the floor for the deed.

She was attractive, slim and wearing a sort of net one-piece dress which was easily rolled up to almost nothing.  OK English.  Definitely the girl from the pics, but obviously not as made up as those.

Was offered a massage which I declined.  Played with and sucked her titties, kissed her, but she wasn’t really into kissing at all, bar a little peck on the lips.

Bit of oral, she wasn’t really fully hard though.  Asked her to fuck me, she got the condom on and lubed up her cock and my hole.  On my back, she got in after a bit of fumbling, but popped out.  I asked her to do me doggystyle but she would only do me on my back.

I’m not sure if it was because she wasn’t fully hard, but I got far more sensation from a strap on than a real cock.  Nevertheless, I soon shot my load all over my torso.  She cleaned me up and after a bit of small talk I was on my way.

Overall a pretty uninspiring experience, maybe I’m not as into shemales as I thought I was?

Pros:
Slim attractive ladyboy
Quick comms
Saw me at short notice and slightly outwith her times stated

Cons:
No kissing
Dump of a venue
Only fucked in one position
Her phone was playing music and kept pinging away during the meet

Overall a neutral.  Feel bad as she is a lovely girl, possibly just wasn’t my type/it was a bit rushed.

£100/30 min

External Link/Members Only