Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Suzana - Plymouth Barbican  (Read 1176 times)

Offline sablood

Had 2 meetings with her. This review is an amalgamation of the two meets as they were almost the same.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 30min. Little steep in my opinion, as I normally limit local TS meets to £100 for 30 min.

Comms: good. Arranged a short notice meet very quickly via phone.

Looks: appears very much like her BP profile. Feminine looking and facially quite pretty. Nice soft bolt-ons with pierced nipples that love to be sucked. Few tattoos. Nice sized cock. About 7 inches with a taper. Was a little bit flat in the ass department though.

Location: serviced apartment near Plymouth hoe. Not the most discrete especially during when the place is busy on weekends. Parking nearby is available. She tours with a few other Brazilian women. I was inadvertently introduced to another punter whilst outside waiting for her to get ready. The apartment was clean and fit for purpose.

Services: happy to engage in light french kissing. This became DFK on my second visit. Allowed me to explore her body with my hands and mouth, whilst she caressed and stoked my cock. Eventually settled to giving her a very sloppy BJ (uncovered) which she enjoyed. She got hard quickly and stayed hard for the duration of the meet. Her cock has lovely downward curve to it. She throat fucked me for a while. I wanted to fuck her, but she comes across as quite dominant and gently persuaded me to allow her to fuck me, by playing with cock and whispering into my ear (which was very arousing). On with the rubber, and she got me on my back. Lots of patience, lube and some poppers and she was eventually in. Very painful at first, but quickly abated. She got into a good rhythm and started fucking me hard for what felt like ages. Almost felt like cumming hands free on multiple occasions but never reached there. Eventually she slipped out, and despite all attempts, couldn't get back in my ass again. Ended the session by blowing my load all over her cock and tummy while she stroked my cock and we made out.

Enjoyable punt. Would and did return. Definitely warmed up on the second punt. I got the vibe that she is more top which punters should be aware of.