Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Gem - Nottinghill - London  (Read 1402 times)

Offline tim.smith

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

+447788479549

30min - £100

Wanted to try a TS as it seems to be the thing now adays (used to be just 2 tick boxes Male, Female, now there are 5  :lol:)
Having a look around and looking for a budget friendly one, I came across TS Gem. The pictures of her were very cute and gorgeous, and saw she had a small package.
I texted and arranged a meeting.

When I arrived at her small apartment near Nottinghill needless to say i was shocked!  It was the girl in the pictures (almost sure) about 10 years ago most likely.
She is now much fatter and more like some rundown fat Thai bloke. I should have walked but was way to horny to do so!

The room was very dimly lit and had a small shower area next to the kitchen., I got undressed and had a shower. I then proceeded to lay on the bed,  TS Gem wanted to put a condom on for OWO at which point I said OWO was included, the bitch tried to talk out of it but soon as I insisted that i needed my money back she began giving OWO...

Overall it was an absolute shit experience and no penetration of any kind occurred, It would have definitely been more fun and satisfying making a TikTok video of me flushing £100 down the toilet.

Avoid this fat Thai, she/he looks nothing like her pictures now and is an absolute waste of time.

Hidden Image/Members Only