Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Worcester-Ladyboy  (Read 2480 times)

Offline BMWWESTMIDLANDS

Hi
After a weekend working hard at the gym and I long drive to Worcester for a meeting, I found myself looking for a massage to easy by back disconfort.
New into the area I found myself searching here for Worcester Massage.

I come across this
External Link/Members Only and because my main goal was the massage i decide to give it a go and book.

Booking: Communication with SP was effective, clear and quick. Easy to make arrangements

Location: I dont know Worcester well but looks a secondry location, nice street, looks very safe to park any car. Been offered to park on the drive. The SP operate front room in the house

Room: Very clean, organized, warm, big solid massage table. Exactly as in the pic.

SP: Tall ladyboy, pleasent,smily, friendly, well built, not fat or skinny. Dressed in Thai massage uniform pants and top.

Cost £40 for 1 hour and £20 for HE

Massage: Invited in and directed to the room. Paid fee. Ask to get ready, SP left whilst doing so.
Naked face down the massage started as requested and very professional. Very good massage from someone clearly qualified to do so and with experience, trainning and skills in deep tissue massage.
The SP allow tuching if that is what you want and is very friendly.
Plenty teasing and CC and cock touching. Again from someone with knowledge and experience in make you fell aroused
Massage flow in a professional manner but plenty room to take any sexual direction you may want.
Been offered HE without even been asked for Monay and accepted.
Fantastic HE, slow, teasing, edging as long as i wanted until i was ready.
Been show a nice pair of fake boobs with small nipples, decide not take offer for topless or B2B because wasnt my interest.
Been told if i comeback next time would offer oral and BJ.

After finish i gave SP £20 for HE and ask if was ok and been told yes with a smile

Amazing professiona massage, with a SP that is happy to explore other areas for sure.

Dont rush all at the same time because i been told the SP is away on holliday from Friday for 3 weeks. Invited to comeback on the SP return.

Have fun and Keep Safe