Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe giving looks - Belfast. £280 per hour!!  (Read 3783 times)

Offline sim0256

280 Euro or pounds take your choice !! Been on AW since 2021 yet no reviews. Only two mentions here.
Trying to stay positive , I suppose the chancers are looking better these days.

Offline Roman77

Browsing EI and the number of touring SP's now advertising £250 for an hour is growing. I suppose if they can ask £200 and punters are willing to pay then they'll chance another £50. Wouldn't surprise me if that becomes the norm and before long with extras it'll be £300.

Offline Curious-1

This seems to have happenend a few times over the last years.  Loads of ads at an exorbitant price from the norm say £250 / hr instead of £120 then when they drop prices back to £160 after a month or so it does not seem to bad to us mug punters. :dash:

Offline Heellover86

TOFTT on her, huge negative.

I’ll do a review in a few days time. Actually annoyed at myself.

Offline sim0256

Heel over thanks for TOFTT , personally I think you're mad if you paid the going rate given what I said above but a big thanks anyway
I look forward to your review to see what shes like even trying to justify her rates.

Offline Redpunter

£400 first hour and her advert gives two different sizes for her chest, crazy prices  :lol: :lol:

Offline Roman77

On EI it's now £500 for the hour but on AW it's only £250. Some girl. You get twice the fun booking on EI.  :D

Offline Ymonstery

External Link/Members Only

Just called to enquire re this girl, as she does look amazing and no prices listed. £150 for 30 mins! A-levels £100 extra and any other extra £50!!! Unreal I didn’t know what to say! She does sound like a proper pro on the phone and could be a good service, but I honestly would be thinking about how much this is costing me the whole time!! 😂

Offline MartyW

Crazy Prices Red, next thing Stewarts will be back lol

Offline AffAlchemist

Turns out she is a TS who doesn’t declare that too
Bit tough that and really not on

Offline Curious-1

Crazy Prices Red, next thing Stewarts will be back lol

Absolutely, where are all the yellow pack working girls? :yahoo:

Offline Bryan11

Turns out she is a TS who doesn’t declare that too
Bit tough that and really not on

Is she a trans? where did you hear/see this?

Offline AffAlchemist

Is she a trans? where did you hear/see this?

Yep and here on UKP
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371036.0

and the linked review in that thread too

Offline pussylover76

« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 09:36:10 am by pussylover76 »

Offline Roman77

Tracey Chloe started off at £500, then £400. Now Coco Chloe down to £280. Wonder how much when she's George Chloe?  :lol:
Dropping with every name change.

Offline sim0256

Say what you like guys and I do feel Bryan was caught in a terrible act of deception, while most of might think we could  spot a Trans a mile off , those pictures on the sites would  fool most of us. Maybe they are airbrushed or whatever but looking at them on screen , he/she looks the part. Of course it may be different in reality but then we may not  be paying full attention by that stage!

Offline senordingdongs

Say what you like guys and I do feel Bryan was caught in a terrible act of deception, while most of might think we could  spot a Trans a mile off , those pictures on the sites would  fool most of us. Maybe they are airbrushed or whatever but looking at them on screen , he/she looks the part. Of course it may be different in reality but then we may not  be paying full attention by that stage!

Yes it’s not nice but the law as it stands in Northern Ireland makes reporting it very difficult. He would have to give his details, name and number at least. Chances of any investigation let alone a charge for George Chloe would be so minimal, the risk of Bryan getting done for paying for sex is probably higher.