Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage bliss (vivastreet) - Taughmonagh, Belfast  (Read 2409 times)

Offline workaholic91

Hi, has anyone ever had a massage from this lady who advertises on vivastreet and works from a house near piney hills/newforge lane? I asked and she says no happy ending is available, however I'd still like to try her massage. She charges £70 for one hour, not sure if I want to pay that much for a massage, but would pay it if I knew she it was going to be high quality. If anyone has been massaged by this lady please let me know what you thought of her technique and skills, thanks!

External Link/Members Only

Offline scarfiman

If there is no chance of a HE, you might be better trying the likes of Preemey in Univ St (1 hour for £45)

Offline senordingdongs

I did about 5 years ago pre UKP, she's black haired mature was easily mid 50's and I found her attractive and very pleasant. She knew her stuff, house was a mansion think she said her husband was a dentist. She is 100% legit and she knows her stuff.

Offline KeenPunter

I did about 5 years ago pre UKP, she's black haired mature was easily mid 50's and I found her attractive and very pleasant. She knew her stuff, house was a mansion think she said her husband was a dentist. She is 100% legit and she knows her stuff.

Have you ever found someone non-legit?