Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy.lucy4u - Ipswich  (Read 1238 times)

36 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5810352) (36 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

Ipswich is a little too far for me for regular punting but I've had Lucy in my hotlist for a number of months after reading her reviews on here. She ticks many boxes for me, I like tattoos, lots of DFK and I prefer more of a PSE than a GFE.

I dropped her a whatsapp message the day before asking if she was available and we made an appointment. We agreed services to include anal at £190 for the hour. She sent me her postcode and asked me to message when I arrived. Her flat is dead easy to find and has a discreet side entrance.

As soon as I knocked on the door, she led me in to a little sitting room, we kissed and then she watched while I got undressed.... a sexy strip it wasn't  :lol: :lol: I then lay on a couch next to her whilst kissing and her playing with my cock. She then got up, removed her bra and leather skirt and snogged my face off  :cool:

She then led me to the bedroom where we spent a mutually happy hour indulging in OWO, deep throat, lots of kissing, covered pussy and anal sex in various positions, we played with toys and I even fisted her, literally my whole hand while she brought herself off with a vibrator. This was all done with lots of chatting, lots of laughing and I think we both had a good time.  When I was near to cumming, she asked how I'd like to finish and we agreed on my wanking into her mouth and then she'd snowball me.

All in all, I had an amazing time with her and well worth the trip to see her. I reckon her stated age of 38 is probably accurate and she is far more pretty than I had expected. What really made the punt something special however was her happy, smiley attitude to it all. There was no clock watching, it was just very relaxed and one the best punts I've had in a long time......... and I've had some good punts!!

Highly recommended chaps.

Offline Condominium

Nice review, she’s one amazing lady.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Nice review, she’s one amazing lady.

Totally agree…she is the best PSE performer around with absolutely nothing off limits !!!