Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila-Loves, Carlisle  (Read 725 times)

10 review(s) for Leila-Loves (4 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Radioactiveboy28

[url]https://www.adultwork.com/2872658[url]

Meeting happened a couple of weeks back but just catching up on reviews.

Comms were done by text mainly then phone once I was outside the venue. Comms were ok on the whole but she can be a bit blunt at times although I'm not 100% convinced that its not someone else who does her comms - I had a text just before my scheduled time saying 'ready now' which was handy as I was almost parked right outside. Phoned to say 'I'm here' but no immediate answer and, when I did het through and was let in, she was muttering  about people 'saying she was ready when she wasn't'... I don't know if I'm right but thats what I picked up.

Venue was one of the flats on Chatsworth Sq (ie. certainly nothing special) and was greeted at the door by Leila who was absolutely starkers. First impression is that her photos ARE her... but not recent by quite a while. She's quite a bit bigger than you'd maybe be expecting with a fair old tummy and, as for being 39, I'd say that's 'optimistic' at best... I'm now heading towards my mid-40's and I have a strong suspicion that she's got a few years on me...

I can't honestly remember how much I paid - I think it ended up being £60 for a 15 min pump n dump - but it was basically just a decent bit of OW then FS in a few positions with an EE who at least spoke v good english and could hold down a conversation.

Maybe neutral is a bit generous but, even though it was only a couple of weeks back, I don't remember that much detail it was so 'average'... I wouldn't be bothered about going back though and would have to be VERY desperate before I'd consider doing so!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 08:00:50 pm by Radioactiveboy28 »

10 review(s) found for Leila-Loves linked to in above post (4 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative)

Online shaft10

External Link/Members Only

Think the link was broken ..

neutral sounds fair .. annoying when they weigh in heavier than the pics would suggest

Offline Radioactiveboy28

External Link/Members Only

Think the link was broken ..

neutral sounds fair .. annoying when they weigh in heavier than the pics would suggest

Spot on, thanks for that and re-doing it!!!

Yeah though, she's a fair old unit and not as pretty as her face/profile pic would suggest! Maybe once upon a time but not any more... like I said, 39 is somewhat economical with the truth i reckon...