Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma - Directors Lodge - Pinxton  (Read 946 times)

Offline Hereto69

External Link/Members Only

Date - This month
Duration - 30 minutes
Paid - £10 door fee + £70
Venue - Clean + well equipped
Comms - Easy + helpful

Felt that overwhelming need and desire for a special kind of kink and naughtiness. This always leads to a phonecall to the lodge and wish for Emma to be free.

Thankfully, I was successful and a little over an hour later I found myself at the lodge. On arrival, I was directed to the sitting room on 1st floor. Soon found myself admiring the magazine selection and having my first ever go at some strategically placed poppers... I have a feeling Emma may get me on these next time, hopefully so...

Offered a drink and wasn't kept waiting long. I must admit I like the anticipation and they make me feel welcome and comfortable. The overall experience is top notch.

Shortly after the poppers, I found myself in the room. Emma walked in looking so, so sexy. The greeting is full on and with the rapport built over a number of visits, better still. Not being fluffy, just honest and something I look for.

Playtime included... Filthy talk, body worship, facesitting, tease and denial, made to watch her play/tease, amazing use of mirrors, a little pet play, ass worship, eating pussy and ass (fucking delicious), blindfolded, more edging and almost being allowed to fuck Emma...

The talent and natural approach is just mind-blowing and she knows exactly how far to push, to keep it fun, natural, flowing and your cock and balls aching for more!

I just cannot get enough of the dominance, wickedness, kink and dirty, sexy fun that this woman brings each and every time. Knows what I like, better than I do myself.

God help me, if Emma decides to retire at any point!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:47:20 pm by Hereto69 »

Offline GingerNuts

Three reviews in seven months, you are keen.

Offline Hereto69

I hadn't realised it was 7 months. This is something I try to mindful of. To put in perspective, I've seen Emma 7 times in the last 12 month and been to Lodge on 15 occasions
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 08:39:25 pm by Hereto69 »