Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariah_Q - Falkirk  (Read 2444 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6093996) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline jj-mac

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had Mariah on my hot list for a long time and decided to take the plunge when I saw she was back in Falkirk.

Comms were a bit slow via text but she eventually replied that she was available so a few texts later and the booking was made. 30 min incall at £80

Location was a busy road near the retail park (McDonald’s side) ground floor flat with entry through a gate next to the building.

Mariah opened the door in full view wearing a white all in one number with her boobs spilling out. She looked amazing. My first Brazilian girl and I wasn’t disappointed. AW age says 28 but I’d say early to mid 30s. Very pretty facially and killer body. Pics on AW maybe a few years old but will give a good idea of what she’s like.

Into the room and cash handed over. No offer of shower but I’d just had one so we both stripped off and got down to business. Her body is amazing but she does have several scars from her boob job and some kind of stomach operation. Started with some sensual kissing leading to dfk, mutual touching, covered bj, 69, RO then onto sex. Started off in mish then got her legs over my shoulders and slowly rode her enjoying every second. I didn’t last long unfortunately and came in the bag pretty quick. Another snog before getting cleaned up and out the door. All in I was maybe there for 20-25mins. My own fault but I wasn’t rushed in any way.

Easy positive. Friendly girl, very pretty, clean and fresh. I’d happily see her again. She mentioned she was only in the area for a week or so.
One thing to note there was another girl in the flat but I never saw her.

Offline big-al93

Cheers for the review  :drinks:

I like the look of her, but no OWO is a huge negative for me, and looking at her profile both on AW and VS it is not on the cards, even for extra.

Offline Marvlus69

The other girl is Laura who does the massages… I text them about 4 hands massage.

Offline jj-mac

The other girl is Laura who does the massages… I text them about 4 hands massage.

Cheers for that. I was trying to figure out who it was but there’s several Brazilians in the area.