Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yang yang - Nottingham  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Mark198219

External Link/Members Only

1 hour
Basic £100
Extras OWO £20 CIM £20
£140 Total

In todays crazy prices I didn't think it was to bad with extras going off recent reviews.

Comms

Done by WhatsApp,  quick replies ask for services she never mentioned CIM,  but if I'm on a 1 hr 2 cum booking I prefer it. So asked and she said £20 more.   So agreed.

Parked on a side street and walked down per instructions,  didn't feel that discreet as you was walking to one building with a few flats.     Quite open,  however she was at the door and I was straight in.

The girl

Very well dressed girl, immaculate and clean.  Effort made for sure.  She was in a very tight fitting dress.
She was older than advertised.. think she says around 28, but I'd say 40s for sure.  However she aged well.

The meet

Led to the bedroom where she started with a light massage however I prefer to get get round 1 out of the way so turned over and she started with a blowjob owo..  doing this weird water thing that felt kinda good, but then a little annoying.  Anyway I popped pretty soon and she took it well tbf.   Literally a full weeks worth.   She went to spit out.

She returned with a smile.    She now started a massage and it was great, I'm sure I nearly fell asleep a few times.   After around 25 mins or so (No rush)  she asked.. again?  I said go for it.    So she woke him up with some owo.. I said no water thing please.     He was quickly ready,   condom on and we must of fucked for a good 30 mins...
I think.i tired her out, but I was just struggling to cum.  She was OK I guess, but not much encouraging so in the end I got her to finish me by mouth.

Afterwards I lay for a little.    It was a good meet letdown slightly by the sex.  However I never felt rushed or anything just didn't click.
She also does watersports.. which could be for some.

Conclusion

Pretty older girl, well dressed and super clean
I just don't think.we clicked that well however she gave a decent service so I'll go positive.

Would I return?   Maybe, but probably at £60 for a massage with sex.   Massage fully worth it.

Offline JD1

Cheers for the review. :thumbsup:

I enquired with her the other day but didn’t get a reply, guessing she wasn’t working that day.

You mention her being older than advertised - how would you say she compares to the photos? Are they old/edited to make her look younger?

Offline scouting

I enquired with her the other day but didn’t get a reply, guessing she wasn’t working that day.

I enquired last week also. Did get a reply, she was away for the Chinese new year.

Offline Mark198219

Cheers for the review. :thumbsup:

You mention her being older than advertised - how would you say she compares to the photos? Are they old/edited to make her look younger?

She looks very similar to her photos.   Like I said she's very well maintained and has perfect makeup.   I just felt she was much older.     I could be wrong..  find it hard to tell these days.     

Offline JD1

She looks very similar to her photos.   Like I said she's very well maintained and has perfect makeup.   I just felt she was much older.     I could be wrong..  find it hard to tell these days.   

Nice one, thanks for the info. I think she looks good in the photos so if she looks similar in person I will be happy. :drinks:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey, I do like this girl, should have seen her a few more times but I do like fresh stuff