Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia - Party Girl. Arthur's Hill, Newcastle  (Read 1752 times)

Offline WDFORTE

Natalia Party Girl, Arthurs Hill - Newcastle.  07884884235.  External Link/Members Only

Last week I had to go to Newcastle for work so ending up taking a punt in 'Spender' city.  After my rediciously short meeting I had 2 hours to spare, scrolling through Viva Street I phoned 'Natalia'.
She was working from an area called Arthurs Hill, this is worse than any area in the West Midlands I have ever been to.  I would not recommend going anywhere in this area after dark. I parked in Dunholme Road and walked the short distance to the flat in a nearby road.

The photos of her looked great, the girl I saw was not her, when questioning this, the girl I met (much fatter and older) told me Natalia was booked for the next 2 hours; despite me just speaking to her 20 minutes before hand.  I left pronto, couldn't wait to get back to the safety of my factory fresh company Focus.

So a negative from me, bait and switch.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review. Although it was a Vivastreet ad, so B&S is to be expected. Personally I avoid anything with “Party Girl” in the description. At least you got away safely and with all your cash intact. I hope your next punt is better bud  :hi:

Offline WDFORTE

Thanks for the review. Although it was a Vivastreet ad, so B&S is to be expected. Personally I avoid anything with “Party Girl” in the description. At least you got away safely and with all your cash intact. I hope your next punt is better bud  :hi:

Yes thanks, never been to Newcastle before, probably be a long time until I go again.

Offline GingerNuts

Advert [now?] says only £150/hour outcall.

Offline WDFORTE

Stated last week, £50 for 30 mins incall NE4.

Offline Fragilehand

It gets worse as you travel up the west road! But saying that I have a lot of family in Birmingham and as a personal joke often say to the missus how much the west road is like a mini soho road    :)
NE4 is pretty much the centre point for anything Romanian and dodgy on vivastreet. I'd stick to adult work when your next up or go to one of the local agencies  :thumbsup:

Offline WDFORTE

It gets worse as you travel up the west road! But saying that I have a lot of family in Birmingham and as a personal joke often say to the missus how much the west road is like a mini soho road    :)
NE4 is pretty much the centre point for anything Romanian and dodgy on vivastreet. I'd stick to adult work when your next up or go to one of the local agencies  :thumbsup:

Cheers.  I think the Geordie accent is the nicest for any UK woman, they don't like it when you say they sound the same as women from Sunderland (which they do) and they really don't like it when you say WAI AYE MAN. I used to work with a lady from Newcastle.  Thanks for the tip though.

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review,  my heart sank when I read Arthur's Hill, as with all cities there are some rough areas, don't be put off coming back, we are a friendly bunch up here, do a bit of homework and you will enjoy what we have  on offer.  :hi:

Offline Fragilehand

I think next time he should go for a gander and see the sights. Lots of opportunities to learn Romanian just up the road haha
To be honest I'm a local lad and even I'm on edge around there but like fellow punters state don't let it put you off
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 07:04:23 pm by simplicool »

Offline WDFORTE

It seems a friendly place.  I enjoyed Spender with Jimmy Nail, I rate him as an actor.  Newcastle seems an interesting place. 

Offline naza733

To be honest NE4 or the West End of Newcastle didn't use to be this bad until the Romanians moved in.
Used to be teachers, nurses and police officers living in the area going back to 80s and 90s.

Online The Outsider

It seems a friendly place.  I enjoyed Spender with Jimmy Nail, I rate him as an actor.  Newcastle seems an interesting place.

It's gone down hill since Spender swapped his Sierra Cosworth for a pair of crocodile shoes.   :D

If you do come back, have a look for the regional "approved suppliers list" provided by Professor Yaffle.