Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha - Amour - Wallsend  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Comms- easy as always via text.

Location- flat near Central wallsend, parking easy round the area and very close to the metro.

Services- £60 for 30mins. Dfk, handjob, owo, protected sex, semi cim

Meeting- had the urge and spotted natasha on amour so fired off a text and every was set up. Arrived on time and let into the flat to a very bubbly and smiley natasha, up the stairs and into the bedroom. She is quite attractive facially and a great smile, very chatty and straight away the mood was fun and sexy. She is a larger lady but carries it well. Onto the bed and started with very light kissing and I was getting alittle worried that there was no dfk. She climbed on top and removed her top to let free a fantastic pair of tits and then shoved my head in between them. A few laughs and she went down for owo/deep throat which was great. Had a finger in her after and she was sopping so rubber on and she jumped on top and rode me silly for 10mins, no slowing down and the kissing went from light to sucking my face off. Switched to doggy and she has a big arse which is great because I slipped in and grabbed on and gave her some hammer. A few mins and switched to mish and her legs went nearly behind her head as we dfk and me pounding her. Went for a owo finish, some good owo but she said no cim. A few mins and I came on her tips and she then sucked my cock clean, some dfk to share the load and a quick rest. Got dressed and on my way.

Overall- very good, great attitude and alot of fun.

Offline CELICA GT