Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RENNIETHAI888 - Northampton  (Read 3956 times)

21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6736779) (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Darius49

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 130 for the hour :D

Girl: She is the person in the picture. Extremely attractive and young. My type in terms of body type

Meet: I was around the area and scanned for potential SP's and Rennie pop up. Texted her and had a quick response. Parked just outside the location and was greeted in. As mentioned the girl is my type, I could not wait to dive in. Started with DFK which moved into a standing BJ. Her prices include OWO which is a plus as many Thai's these days have that an as extra. On with the jacket and went to do cowgirl, doggy and finishing on mish. Few minutes to chat and recuperate, round two started the same as the first. 

Overall:
I would visit again since she is a stunner in my books. A few have mentioned she is a bit distant but she was responsive during sex so I did not mind the rest.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’ve HL’d her I like that one, good review matey.

Offline roger_weekly

Shames she's not still in Northampton, will watch for a return. Like the list that's included, showering together is one of my favs and the kissing is always a great way of getting very intimate

Offline ProjectFun

She does look tasty,her profile says extra shot £20 though,do you have to pay £20 for another pop even in a 1hr meet.

Offline Darius49

She does look tasty,her profile says extra shot £20 though,do you have to pay £20 for another pop even in a 1hr meet.

I'm guessing it's that....

Offline Darius49

Compliment from the person I look up to on UKP :angelgirl:. Happy to have helped ILO :lol:

Offline Charmingthickdick

I think this is another recycled Thai AW profile as the name has been changed which could be misleading with a few negatives. Rennie sounds and looks great, Thai Tanya maybe a previous girl not so good.
We may need to start adding photos to the reviews to ensure we are seeing the actual girls who have been reviewed. Many Thais only stay in UK on 6 months Tourist visa.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Darius49

I think this is another recycled Thai AW profile as the name has been changed which could be misleading with a few negatives. Rennie sounds and looks great, Thai Tanya maybe a previous girl not so good.
We may need to start adding photos to the reviews to ensure we are seeing the actual girls who have been reviewed. Many Thais only stay in UK on 6 months Tourist visa.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I kept an eye on her when her profile was Tanya as she was on my HL, and was surprised when it changed to Rennie. Pictures-wise, I can say that Tanya and Rennie are the same SP. I've only met 'Rennie' and can confirm it is her on the pictures. :D