Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel Brazilian, Leicester (touring). A cracking Copacabana cutie!  (Read 2310 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6742729) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7133793) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

Melissa is an exquisitely pretty girl, with sparkling eyes and a lovely smile that illuminates her whole face, and she smiled a lot. She's more petite than I expected and has a thrillingly desirable body, soft, curvy and womanly but without an ounce of fat on her, ever so slightly on the voluptuous side of perfection, exactly where I like a girl to be. There's a colourful, side-plate sized floral tattoo on her hip/thigh, but nowhere near enough to detract from her natural beauty. Her tits are a generous handful size, beautifully shapely and natural, I think. She's gorgeous, really, from tip to toe.

She speaks very little English and had the translation app ready, but things went smoothly enough without it. I'd describe her attitude as amicable but businesslike, which was fine by me, and she was happy to let me dictate proceedings.

She was a reluctant kisser - perhaps I need a new brand of mint - but we limbered up with me giving her a nice informal massage, so I could explore every bit of her as we went along. She responded nicely to RO from front and rear and had no objection to me working my tongue into her arsehole. Then on to covered oral - with a bright pink condom, I noticed - before she took the initiative and popped herself on board, and she mixed things up with a nice combination of bouncing and grinding. She gave it plenty of nice, earthy grunting and groaning as I gave it my all in mish, and after a hearty rattle doggy style she finished me off expertly by hand. She was appalled at my suggestion that I cum in her mouth, but oh well, you can't have everything.

She was in a modern converted apartment near Dover Street, which seems to be becoming a regular place for touring SP's. I paid £80 for half an hour.

Incidentally, there's a review of 'Melissa' from last year, by Hamster, but it may be of a different girl. The photo linked to it is of a different girl, anyway; perhaps they keep the same profiles but change the pictures, I dunno.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Great review. She looks hot and on the back of your review I gave her a call and asked if her tits are natural, unfortunately they not but they do look good though. So she’s off the list now.

Offline bops909

Incidentally, there's a review of 'Melissa' from last year, by Hamster, but it may be of a different girl. The photo linked to it is of a different girl, anyway; perhaps they keep the same profiles but change the pictures, I dunno.

Some do. It's standard practice across many nationalities using AW  :hi:

Offline Charmingthickdick

In case the photo changes again

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

third different set of photos i've seen on this profile in the past 12 months. 

Offline Charliehutton

third different set of photos i've seen on this profile in the past 12 months.

I wonder why they do that? Dunno. Anyway, all I can tell you is that the girl I saw was the one currently featured, as in the picture added by CTD.

I wonder why they do that? Dunno. Anyway, all I can tell you is that the girl I saw was the one currently featured, as in the picture added by CTD.

They do it for a number of reasons Charlie.
It is not easy for some of the girls to get verified on AW with the documentation they have and limited English so it is easier to recycle profiles of girls that have already left UK.
It is also good for business as they look well established, especially if previous girls have good reviews on AW. If they use the same name it is hard sometimes to know who the reviews are actually for.
The third reason is that many of these profiles are managed by a single “maid / agent” who updates mobile numbers, locations and prices etc, as well as answering the phone for the girls. Many girls don’t have access to adult content in UK or are unsure how to use AW. It easier for 1 person to have several profiles that she knows the password to and can update this. The agent wants to be in control to ensure they get their “cut” of the business revenue.

Offline Charliehutton

:hi: Which makes it a very good idea to add photos to reviews, or they'll be meaningless.

:hi: Which makes it a very good idea to add photos to reviews, or they'll be meaningless.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Hamster55

They do it for a number of reasons Charlie.
It is not easy for some of the girls to get verified on AW with the documentation they have and limited English so it is easier to recycle profiles of girls that have already left UK.
It is also good for business as they look well established, especially if previous girls have good reviews on AW. If they use the same name it is hard sometimes to know who the reviews are actually for.
The third reason is that many of these profiles are managed by a single “maid / agent” who updates mobile numbers, locations and prices etc, as well as answering the phone for the girls. Many girls don’t have access to adult content in UK or are unsure how to use AW. It easier for 1 person to have several profiles that she knows the password to and can update this. The agent wants to be in control to ensure they get their “cut” of the business revenue.

All makes sense and well summed up! I have noticed the changing of pictures on profiles myself happens a lot with regards Latina SP’s offerering services in Derby and Leicester. I remember one SP’s telling me she is guided by an agent and that they handle coms. And tell them what flats to work from!