Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swingwithusduo - Pelton, Durham  (Read 2295 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6732275) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline BikerKing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: All done via adultwork "email" 

Rate: £230 for 60 minutes

Services: OWO, protected, CIM

The Girls: as pictured on AW

The Punt:

I joined AW specifically so I could arrange a meet with these 2 girls. I fired off a message and asked if it was a problem with me being a newbie to AW. message soon came back that this was fine.

I parked up a street or so away and messaged them via AW that I was there. message back stating door is unlocked and to walk straight in.

1 of the girls was waiting downstairs for me and led me to the bedroom upstairs where the other one was.

Both could be described as "girl next door" pretty.

Now I have to say that having a duo had been on my bucket list for a while, and my hopes were high but this was unbelievable, my favourite punt yet!!

I started by asking likes and dislikes and the only thing not on the menu is anal. Not a massive fan of the rusty star action, so no probs there.

These girls are well reviewed here and I won't go into a blow by blow (sic) account of what went on, but safe to say that I had the best time ever.

1 girls was more dominant and the other more sub but joined in with her partner without being asked.

The highlights were Sex in doggy while one ate the other, 2 girls on top, dual cock / ball licking, multiple female orgasms and a CIM to finish.

Afterwards a double cuddle and small talk while my cardio rates came back down from heart attack territory.

Would I recommend? oh yes.

Will I return - yes! these 2 could be the ruin of me!!

Offline foreverchanges

Great review. Had a similar experience with them back in September and think I need to repeat it soon. 
 ;)

Offline MagpieToon

Cheers, deffo on my to do list!