Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah Jay - Amour - Wallsend  (Read 813 times)

Offline Tattooed.Gent

Booked about a month ago at short notice through Amour after plenty of positive reviews on here. Left a while to review as I really couldn't decide between a neutral or positive. Booking was at the Wallsend flat, easy to find by car and close to the Metro line as well, guessjng a station must be close.

Farrah answered the door quickly and I was a little underwhelmed when she answered. I think someone else described her as girl next door but glammed up, and that's probably quite close - I found her really average looking but she'd also made an effort. Body wise, I'd say a 14 is probably about right, but it's a big 14 rather than her just being tall.

Handed money straight over and onto the bed, kissed with tongues but it was more just a rapid flick of her tongue rather than anything sensual and she then immediately went south to start OWO within a minute of this, before I'd even got hard. She cracked on with a teqhnique that involved a lot of hand work and within a few more minutes asked if I wanted a condom. Could already tell it was going to be "one of those" and the half-arsed nature had me pretty bored. Eventually moved onto intercourse where she seemed to come immediately and regularly, with a lot of dirty talk, but none of it seemed particularly natural. She then suggested I lie back down so she could finish me off - she took the condom off and basically wanked me off into her mouth rather than any oral.

We were somewhere between 15-20 mins when this was it, and there was no lying around or sense to chill out and take my time, so just got ready and left - out the door in 25 mins, although she was very chatty as I was getting dressed

The positives were that she was pretty chatty, had made an effort to dress up and look decent, and try and make it seem like she was into it, but I just didn't buy any of it and found the whole experience a bit lacklustre. I think we probably just didn't click, and while there was nothing awful that would put me off going back again, I'd struggle to rate it as a positive experience but that's not to say that others would find her perfectly fine.

30 mins, £60, External Link/Members Only