Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saskia - Carol's Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 2437 times)

Offline mattmorgan

Fee - Sorry i can never remember the exact figures but booked for 2 hours so was maybe around 170 and maybe around 35 for the door

Comms - Most of my visits are normally spur of the moment but i will always phone ahead and see who is working and if there is anyone free as feels a bit weird sitting in the waiting room. There was a choice between someone else i dont think have seen before as I didnt recognise the name and also Saskia. This meant it was a yes from me as this was maybe the fourth or fifth time have been back to see her and have always found her very good company, easy to talk to and like spending time with her which is why i booked a longer 2 hours. Visit was pretty much exactly 2 hours and didnt feel rushed at all and like the room as feels safe to be in. The place is a bit dated but you are not really there to look at the wallapaper or for a grand designs refurb meeting.

Time 2 Hours - January 2023

Website - No official website. External Link/Members Only comes up on a google search but the opening hours are wrong i think it is actually 10 - 6pm - Number 0131 554 0109

Venue - Carol's Sauna, Easter Road, Leith. It is kind of in plain view but is a lot better than last year as lot less buses and traffic passing by. If you time it you can usually get inside without it being too risky

Girl - Scottish/European. Late 30s/Early 40s. I am hopeless with descriptions but would say Saskia is tall, would be a curvy size/bbw, i really really like her body shape and think facially she looks really nice, the times i have been there she always has made an effort with blonde hair, not too much make up, classy clothes and heels. Overall i really like Saskia and think all the ladies i've seen so far at Carol's are friendly.

Meeting and services - My biggest thing is reverse oral as i love doing it so i spent most of the visit doing that light kissing touching and massage and sex to finish. Previous visit was light kissing, very good OWO, RO and doggy to finish off. I think most of the girls in the sauna's offer a similar service but i would say is always good either to ask before booking someone for the first time or check with them before going into the room.

I do like the saunas as you can have a shower before and after but also because some of the ladies seem a bit more approachable and you can end up talking about loads of random stuff and not feeling awkward like some other punts.