Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNicolettePSE - Newcastle  (Read 3571 times)

55 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5327448) (52 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Asar

Adultwork link:External Link/Members Only
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: £130

Occurred within the last month

Overall comms were efficient however in the initial Adultwork message I had a specific question which was ignored in the meeting (asked Nicolette to take the lead, focus on reverse oral and asked if she would have anything like a collar she could use on me). Other than that the comms was sent in a decent time frame with relevant instructions.

The location was fairly safe with good enough parking nearby, felt fairly safe and as other reviews have mentioned gave specific instructions to go into the location without knocking. Once I entered and made my way to the bedroom found Nicolette there with a set of lingerie that really showed her body off and showed her pictures were accurate. Handed over the money and joined Nicolette on the bed, it would have been better if I was offered a glass of water, but got the impression she wanted me to join her on the bed. Soon joined her, and started kissing, was french kissing, was the use of tongues but did feel like she was holding back slightly. Got rid of the rest of my clothes and she did start with oral on me (owo), I asked her if I could give her oral, which she seemed to enjoy, and appeared to have come from. She went back to oral(which was very good including lots of eye contact from her). She then put on a condom, had had sex in cowgirl/missionary. Switched between the two positions a couple of times, with doggy, with Nicolette using a wand on herself while in doggy. Finished off with me on my back with a bit of oral on me, but had to finish using my hand to finish myself off. She then offered wiped to clean myself up.

Afterwards, I did move my hand to her leg and touch her, but she gave the impression she wasn't really interested in any further action (was about 40ish minutes into the booking), and just talked for the rest of the meeting. She even lit up their e-cigarette (didn't even ask if that was ok). There was an alarm on their phone saying there were 5 minutes left, got dressed at that point and left.

I'm voting this positive(although a week positive) as she did provide the services on her profile, there were no extras and comms was responsible with correct instructions of how to get into where they were based. The services especially her giving oral were very good. As well profile is accurate, including photos and would say her age is more likely early to mid-thirties. However, just felt they were going through a general script they have for bookings and weren't that interested in me. Personally, I can't see myself going back as for £130 I would want more attention paid to the messages I sent beforehand and to give the impression they want to carry on for the whole meeting or at least interested in me rather than just going through the motions.

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, it looks like she’s increased her price a for 30 minute booking from £70 to £90
 :hi:

Offline Bertbanger99

Looks like she's charging that as she feels she has a regular client base and would rather make money from her content anyway

Offline Thelatitude0

Interesting as now she's charging £160/Hr.

That is a good increase in her price.