Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jesse Filipina - Manchester - a major contender or a borderline neutral?  (Read 2815 times)

Offline ppk001

External Link/Members Only

TS review, you know the drill.

Logistics. Arranged via text after I couldn’t get through via calling. She was clear with instructions over the messages. I think she’s one of these who just prefers to text out of convenience, but she did call when I struggled to get in the building initially. I didn’t see the call as my signal temporarily went down, but I got in the building within a minute or two anyway. Luckily I only waited outside the building for a minute or so because it was absolutely freezing out there - around 0 degrees Celsius I think 🥶🥶

Location. Meeting was in Manchester in the last week. It's a modern apartment around the city centre just south of Oxford Road Train Station, about a 5 minute walk or so; or 10-15 minutes walk west of Piccadilly Train Station.

Looks. Whenever I see a TS with very good looks I’m always sceptical. So after quite a bit of digging around on the forum, her Instagram and some other materials online, I figured “she makes the grade”. You just never know though. I knock on the door and she opens it, whilst she hides behind it. I’m in the flat at this point and she’s closing the door with her side turned to me. At this point I felt great relief: accurate pics and her physique is probably the best I’ve seen. Absolutely fantastic bust-hip-waist ratio. She posts 36-24-36 on her profile and I suspect they’re about it right. Very toned without ever being muscular. No fat on the stomach without seeing visible abs. Just the way I like them. Facially attractive, but admittedly I think I’ve seen prettier TS girls.

She was wearing this semi see through red leotard, which was very hot. With all her arse conveniently on show.

Pics are accurate overall. Around 5 foot 5. Smooth skin, softly spoken and a quality arse.

Service. Ever since I met Camilla Jean / Anna Asia several years ago, I arguably hadn’t seen seen a combination of hot looks (when she’s glammed up anyway) with the great service at that level since. Some have pushed close, but a glammed up version of Camilla Jean is top 5 in each department for sure. I didn’t want to get my hopes up about this one being in and around that level, but let’s wait and see.

After she opened the door my initial impression she may turn out to be a bit of an ice queen, as she came across as being very direct; not necessarily unfriendly, just straight to the point and fairly expressionless. I asked to use the bathroom to freshen up. The bathroom was clean and tidy.

Freshened up, I walk to the bedroom and directly in front of the door, just a few yards forward and to the right, she’s sat on a swivelling chair. Beside the chair is a white desk, which is directly in front of the doorway with a couple of yards of clearance for the door to open.

She’s basically blocking the pathway to the bed which is on the other side of the room, as she appears to want me to do a bit of foreplay in the desk, so I figure “sure, I’ll sit on the desk while we talk”.

We started off with basic chat (English is pretty decent to be fair). She said she’s been in the UK since early 2022 and she’s from Philippines. Despite my initial perceptions about her personality, she opens up and gradually becomes more friendly and she definitely puts my mind at ease.

As we chat, she starts rubbing my leg, before edging towards my groin. I started to believe at this stage this was going to be a good one; slow paced, but she comes across as relaxed and in control.

I then move over to the bed, sit on it and directly face her as she swivels around.

As she walks slowly towards me, I now see her cock and balls just bulging out of her leotard and she’s rock hard.

We start kissing and just generally touching each other, and she’s soft and sensual. She’s very erotic.

Off with the kit piece by price, multiple positions and fondling later (she even precame a bit whilst I was fondling her), we move onto both performing OWO on each other (pretty sure her technique is much better than my novice moves down there).

She’s around 5-5.5 inch size cock and decent size balls to be fair. Probably around average size and girth overall. I believe she was cut but can’t fully remember. Clean shaven in all areas.

Into the session around 30 minutes: plenty of chat and foreplay and we get down to sex. Lots of kissing and fondling and overall she’s sensual and passionate, a good kisser overall.

Mish, doggy and cowgirl: she’s flexible in all those positions. Constant kissing groping and the lot, she’s hot.

Cum in the bag and it’s a huge load, after around 20 minutes sexy time.

About 10 minutes or so, we have a bit of chit chat, she helps me clean up with some wet wipes: trying to remove as much of her lipstick of my face as she can (though never rushing me to leave) and I pay up the 250 (very steep, but rather have paid for quality than some very average looking one charging 25% less). Not paid that much for over a year.

I was offered a shower, but declined as I could shower at where I’m staying, which wasn’t too far.

Would I recommend? Yes. Very good looking, very good service; I’d say in and around top 5 in both departments from the ones I’ve met anyway. If you can find many that are as good or better at lower rates, then fair play; but this one is hot, sensual, provides a very good service and appears reliable.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Good review and one I will look to see.

Like the comparison to Anna Asia / Camilla A girl I used to see regularly aswell. What happened to her?