Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emmy_1994 - Derby DE1  (Read 2362 times)

6 review(s) for emmy_1994 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here we go, big thanks to my mate j122 for spotting this, man like j122 (I’ve been watching celebrity get me out of here  :lol: ) I initially panicked as I thought I’d missed her then realised I didn’t read his dates correctly it’s December not November  :lol: moving on  :lol:

So literally waiting for this one to land weeks on

Text and arranged very easy comms
Got address, I roughly knew where but was next door

Arrived and I called her (do this don’t text as it gets complicated)
I’m in 2 buildings down from where I saw that young Rom Sarah who is gorgeous
So the roads up and closed and there was a bunch of guys hovering around the front door that it a tad difficult, it’s also dark so if you a bit …. Worried about swinging your arms if need be leave it honestly, it’s a bit like that, I am a tad confident in that situation and walked into the group of guys with the girl on the phone pressing the room number to be let in, once inside it’s safe as houses. I mention as it will be off putting for some.

So behind the door, wooooooooow!!!
Worth the risk imo all day
She lovely
She’s dressed in sexy lingerie and fit as fuck (omg)

Admittedly I like a brown coloured skin girl, she is very pretty, Somalian apparently, when I called it had an international phone ring tone. Just wow wow and wow

Kissing was lips
Cuddles and she sucks/licks my nippes on her way down
Licks the balls and shaft I think I’m in, no it’s ow
So dom’d up and she’s taking me deep (wow again)
I move her to 69 but told lick the clit don’t go inside, ok
She also gives me oil to oil up her ass (wow)
She rides me next cg and I’m ready to pop so push her off
I get on her mish (ffs she’s tight I’m going to pop)
speed bump (let’s be honest you knew it was coming that’s my style), she’s loving it, telling me lay on her let her feel it, biggest she’s had in 3 years (I’ve already paid it’s fine)
I fill the bag, couldn’t hold on again longer

Wash my cock and hands in the sink and I’m away, look at the clock I’ve been there 28 mins so not rushed at all, I’m sure 5-10 mins more in she would have been fine.

A few things but I will leave it as a green
Mid punt I heard other people come into the flat, sounded like 2-3 guys
No owo offered
No dfk/tongues at all

Her body was natural and fit and I would see again
I would recommend

Walked out and there’s a few bars close, very quiet and empty thought about getting my wing man dipper out for a couple but decide to go for a swim  :D :lol: :drinks:
Sorry forgot to add £70 30 mins
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 09:12:56 am by Iloveoral »

Offline ZeroCount

…. Worried about swinging your arms if need be leave it honestly

I move her to 69 but told luck the click don’t go inside, ok

Wash my clock and hands in the sink and I’m away, look Arthur click I’ve been there 28 mins

Walked out and there’s a few bars close, very quiet and empty thought about getting my wing man dipper out for a couple but decide to go for a swim  :D :lol: :drinks:

All of those are certainly words, I'm just having a little trouble deciphering the order in which you've decided to arrange them!    :unknown: :D

Offline JD1

Haha I think there's a few autocorrect fails in there but I got it. :D

Sounds like a pretty good meet and good value at that price.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sorry reviewed using a small phone with no glasses on  :lol:
Iphone is crap for picking its own words

Online Dipper

I need a bit of this woman in my life.

Let’s hope she’s our way again soon as  :drinks:

Offline scouting

Thanks ILO for another excellent review. Somalian women do have beautiful features and this one seems blessed with a gorgeous arse

Offline ZeroCount

Sorry reviewed using a small phone with no glasses on  :lol:
Iphone is crap for picking its own words

No worries ILO, just couldn't resist as some of the auto-corrects had me giggling!

Great review though, and she does look good. Hope I can get to see her before she moves on.

Offline HailWood

Excellent ILO and I’d love to have a go but no chance this side of NY. But added to HL for when she’s back again.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She’s here until Monday, I’m actually thinking about going again, £70 was cheap imo and well worth it.
I never asked about owo first for me  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks ILO for another excellent review. Somalian women do have beautiful features and this one seems blessed with a gorgeous arse

She gave me a tub of baby oil to rub over her ass, bum hole and fanny, all shiny they looked amazing, totally amazing ass.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Wish I had a 12" cock............ I'm sick of this 18 incher banging into things about the house

Have in in my HL but OW keeps me goin else where

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Wish I had a 12" cock............ I'm sick of this 18 incher banging into things about the house

Have in in my HL but OW keeps me goin else where

Big socks matey  :lol:

Totally agree I’m a fan but  it may have been a shorter review with owo, I was struggle to hold back from the start  :D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 12:42:54 am by Iloveoral »