Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny - Annabellas, Milton Keynes  (Read 947 times)

Offline simon07

Bunny has been mentioned before External Link/Members Only

I saw her just before the advent discounts - by the way, many thanks guys for helping with daily Twitter updates on this.

She is smallish maybe 5ft 2in and has a nice size 8 figure, age mid 20s i think and smallish boobs. I have seen her a few times and i keep going back because of the kissing. Oral was without. I managed only 1 pop in the one hour and paid £130. Only slight negative issue is the smokers breath. It goes with the terrority and smokers are probably more common with EE/ Romanian gals. She is around till mid December and then off home for Christmas. Ding dong.

Offline DouglasReynholm

The page says 4'11" but you're saying 5'2"?

Smoker's breath? She's off my list then. How bad was it?

Offline doughboy

I'd say she is around 5' and no more....re smoker's breath, I didn't encounter when I saw her, she was minty mouthwash fresh. Guess it just depends on what time you catch 'em, if they're having a smoke between punts then you'll encounter it. Re age, I'd have added 10 years to what the agency says, no way is she mid-20's man. Early to mid 30's for sure but don't let that take anything away from a decent punt.

Offline simon07

It has been mentioned before, mild smokers breath and of course as i do not smoke, it is easy for me to pick up.
Age is misleading, she is FAF though.
Also it is only inches, she had some heels on
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 02:07:15 pm by simon07 »

Offline DouglasReynholm

OK she's back on my list. 1,000 satisfied punters can't be wrong.  :)