Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MrsS2020 - Sittingbourne. Incall  (Read 1836 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5772571) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 30
Price: 100

Met MRS in a hotel in sittingbourne. She was available doing meets from there. Communication was great through AW then WhatsApp no issues. The hotel itself is alright but has a restriction on parking so rather then piss about I parked a few roads down and walked. Text Mrs when at location and she threw a door fob out the window and texted me the room number. Went through reception no dramas with most of the staff hanging about. Got to the door and let myself in.

Now I met Mrs before a few years ago and this is her newer profile. She has lost a lot of weight and she looks great for it. She is the girl in the photos and is very genuine. Money paid and hellos out the way I took a shower. This is a hotel room so very basic stuff

Got out the shower and met Mrs on the bed. She was wearing a laced outfit with no underwear 😬 She started with some DFK and wandering her hands all over me. She is a great kisser and knows her way around. With the major hard she gave some great OWO whilst playing great attention to my balls. After so long I could feel myself cumming so decided to return the favour. She was very responsive and had no smells and was cleanly shaven. After a little while she moved to the edge of the bed, on her back and slung her head over the edge and asked me to put my cock in her mouth. I didn’t refuse and went for gold. I ain’t the biggest guy but she managed to take it all without even hesitating. I was about to come and was about to ease off and I think she knew this because  she grabbed my arse and pulled me in for one last thrust and she took every last drop I had to give. I’m a heavy cummer and normally girls spit out halfway through but she didn’t 👏👏

After it was all over she asked if I wanted to go again for sex but after that session I couldn’t give anymore I was spent.  Quick cleanup and a short chat/catch-up and I was on my way.  Was there a total of 45 minutes so she isn’t a clock watcher.

Overall a great meet. Most probably won’t see her again for a little while but if she’s about when I am looking I will go and see her. Even though I didn’t get sex I was still satisfied with the meet.

Thanks for reading.

Offline Freddie Boswell

Thanks for the review TL85. This one's been on my HL for a good while and she's already reputably well-reviewed her on UKP. The main reason why I've remained in two-minds about arranging a meet with her, is her given size. Whilst I adore my curvy women, my limit is usually size 16 and I would say that the 18-20 dress size that Mrs states, is definitely SBBW territory. You mention that you had seen her previously before, and that in your most recent meet up, she looks to have lost weight. Would you say that she would now be closer to a size 16 or maybe smaller?

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

Thanks for the review TL85. This one's been on my HL for a good while and she's already reputably well-reviewed her on UKP. The main reason why I've remained in two-minds about arranging a meet with her, is her given size. Whilst I adore my curvy women, my limit is usually size 16 and I would say that the 18-20 dress size that Mrs states, is definitely SBBW territory. You mention that you had seen her previously before, and that in your most recent meet up, she looks to have lost weight. Would you say that she would now be closer to a size 16 or maybe smaller?

I’m no good with sizes but if I was to hazard a guess I’d say a 16. Id like to think she’s not in the 18-20 region but I couldn’t guarantee it. Sorry

Offline Freddie Boswell

I’m no good with sizes but if I was to hazard a guess I’d say a 16. Id like to think she’s not in the 18-20 region but I couldn’t guarantee it. Sorry
I see. She gives her height at 5'7" which is just above average for a woman; I like to think that she carries her weight well. Thanks for replying, fella.