Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Thai 888; Portsmouth  (Read 1406 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6949457) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Dead Wood

This was another UKP slam dunk.  I read a couple of positive reviews, I needed to be in the area for work, texted…..bosh.

The venue is very close to Portsmouth harbour station.  Anonymous, newish block, secluded entrance, nice shower, all good.  She kept telling me to ‘sshh’ and there was evidence of other people in the flat.  Her English is rubbish, so I would say she has someone managing her bookings.

This punt goes at the top end of my recent Thai P4P ‘odyssey’.  Or ‘Shag-yssey’.  Or ‘Thai-shag-athon’.

Lily is a naughty, sexy, energetic little thing – four great punting adjectives in my book.  She tried very hard to push my cock down her throat – also, something that should always be celebrated.  We started with a lot of snogging, fingering and sucking which she does well, and which I really like, and then some vigorous fucking, which I also like.  Natch.  She did a thing with my cock which really drove me wild.  I’ll leave the detail of that for other lucky punters to discover.  Lol.

I’d put her in the same age bracket as most of the Thais I have shagged recently – certainly past 25, possibly well past 25. 

She is a touch ‘mad’, which is ok at the start, but I could do without it during the punt.  She just needs to dial that down and she would be perfect.

I paid £100 for 45 mins.  OWO included.  30 mins would have been long enough, TBH.  It usually is for me.  Her last day in Pompey is Sunday – I might try and squeeze another visit in.  And squeeze another one out – on her boobs.  I thank you. 

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 01, 2022, 05:04:00 pm by Dead Wood »