Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Thai Meggie - Leicester (touring)  (Read 2216 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6891765) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Charliehutton

She's the girl in the photos; very attractive, with sparkling eyes and a nice smile, wearing plenty of skilfully applied make-up, which is always fine by me. She's such a nice girl, too, warm, friendly, eager to please and by far the most enthusiastic kisser I can remember, which added an extra level of intimacy to it all.

External Link/Members Only

We'd barely exchanged pleasantries when we first got stuck in to a lengthy full-on snog, and a chance to explore what lay beneath her kimono. She's tall, by Thai standards, at about 5'8" or so...odd, then, that her profiles say 5'2"... with a slim, toned, firm, athletic physique - not my type at all, really - and a relatively small, taut, pert arse, at which point I thought aye-aye, is this a post-op trans? Only one way to find out, which was to go down and have a look.

I should add that earlier in the summer I'd seen a post-op trans girl - not that I knew at the time - and with hindsight, the only clue was that she wouldn't let me go down for RO, presumably because she didn't want anyone scrutinising the surgeon's handiwork too closely. Meggie, though, (or Maggie, take your pick) had no such qualms, in fact far from it; at my suggestion of RO she obligingly lifted her legs back by hooking an arm around the backs of her knees, lifting herself that bit further off the bed to present me with the perfect angle to get properly stuck in, and there's not the slightest hint of her having had any work done down there. No way were you once a bloke, thinks I, and even if you were, you sure ain't one now, so onward and upwards and let's enjoy the show.

There's a pretty luxuriant thatch of pubic hair down there, by the way. Not to everybody's taste, I know, although I rather enjoyed the nostalgia of it. She made all the right noises in response to my endeavours, which is always nice to hear, fake or not.

Then it was her turn, and she spent a delightful few minutes kissing and licking my balls, and licking it to and fro along the shaft, giving it some affectionate little kisses along the way. I can't tell you of her blowjob technique, though, because I didn't give her the chance; my cock-pills have been a bit hit-and-miss lately, and as she reached for the condom I was in fine fettle, and so suggested she climb aboard for some cowgirl, to strike while the iron was hot, as it were. This was terrific stuff, with her thrusting from the hips with everything she'd got, while leaning forward so we could embrace in another good snog. She really can't get enough of it.

Then on to what is always the highlight of any occasion and a session of full throttle heels-to-heaven mish, at which point I couldn't help but notice what big feet she had...she's tall, though, so they're bound to be bigger than on a typically tiny Thai...anyway, it was a bit late to be too bothered about that, so I carried on until I was quite exhausted, after which she skilfully finished me off by hand until I came over her tits. Which, I may add, are small to medium in size and perfectly natural, as far as I could tell, although I've been wrong about that before now.

By the way;
Each advert has a different phone number...a bit odd...I got nothing from the VS one, but an instant response from AW, followed by a routine exchange of texts. She was in familiar territory, the place near the place near the General Hospital. For half an hour I paid £70. She offers OWO and CIM at £20 a pop, both of which I declined.

So all in all, a 'neutral' rating seems about right. She's not really my type, as I prefer them at the more voluptuous end of the spectrum, but she's such a nice girl, and I can't fault her for her attitude and enthusiasm, and I enjoyed the occasion. I just can't get that nagging doubt out of my mind, though; I may be doing her a great disservice, but if it emerges that she is post-op trans, I wouldn't be too surprised. As far as I know she's only had one review, a solid positive, and he didn't think anything was amiss, so it will be interesting to read further reviews.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Sounds like a positive experience to me.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sounds a great meet Charlie, I think you would have known if she was a bloke, tool bag out, car in bits, house a mess, fridge full of beer? 🤣

Offline OneRed

She's tall, by Thai standards, at about 5'8" or so...odd, then, that her profiles say 5'2"  ;)
athletic physique small, taut, pert arse, at which point I thought aye-aye, is this a post-op trans?  ;)

No way were you once a bloke, thinks I, and even if you were, you sure ain't one now, so onward and upwards and let's enjoy the show.  :D

She really can't get enough of it.  ;)

I couldn't help but notice what big feet she had  ;)

I just can't get that nagging doubt out of my mind, though; I may be doing her a great disservice, but if it emerges that she is post-op trans, I wouldn't be too surprised.  ;)

Great entertaining read.
On that evidence almost certainly born a male but so what.
I was got tricked by a blonde beauty in Sheffield. I was never 100% sure but she didn't remove her knickers' and offered oral only  :rolleyes:  Had a great time though  :)

Just out of interest is the vagina normally obvious if the girl is post-op Trans?

Offline Charliehutton

Sounds a great meet Charlie, I think you would have known if she was a bloke, tool bag out, car in bits, house a mess, fridge full of beer? 🤣

:D You're probably right; If I hadn't been so comprehensively fooled by the girl earlier in the year I daresay I wouldn't have given it a thought, but you know how it is when something gets into your head, punting isn't always a pursuit that makes us think logically!

Offline Jimbob212

This lovely lady has appeared in Glasgow. I've been burned by a post op trans before and the obvious signs were the longer limbs and refusal of RO.

The fact Maggie welcomes RO makes me quite tempted to give her try...

Offline Charliehutton

This lovely lady has appeared in Glasgow. I've been burned by a post op trans before and the obvious signs were the longer limbs and refusal of RO.

The fact Maggie welcomes RO makes me quite tempted to give her try...

I hope you do, Jimbob. Without my post-op paranoia, she's a really nice girl, offering a first class service, and if you like a slim, athletic physique, she's well worth a go.

Online RogerBoner

Her shoulders are narrow and feminine yet her face is slightly long for a female. Is the neutral given because she might be he? Well you've put me and others off just in case it's a man. Thanks for the warning for those who aren't willing to expand their sexual horizons.
 :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Charliehutton

Her shoulders are narrow and feminine yet her face is slightly long for a female. Is the neutral given because she might be he? Well you've put me and others off just in case it's a man. Thanks for the warning for those who aren't willing to expand their sexual horizons.
 :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's the dilemma, RB. The neutral is partly because she isn't quite my type - I prefer a bit more meat on the bone - and because of a no doubt completely illogical nagging doubt at the back of my mind, having been comprehensively fooled by a girl earlier this year. Nobody could have inspected Meggie's fanny more closely than I did, though, and there's no way she's post-op. Yet I still have that nagging doubt; which doesn't help anybody, I know, but I can't help it.

Offline WaterfrontSpark

I hope you do, Jimbob. Without my post-op paranoia, she's a really nice girl, offering a first class service, and if you like a slim, athletic physique, she's well worth a go.

A 5ft 10 Thai Lady? lol…… thats defo a man.

Offline charliepie

The picture above is Katie who is about 5'10". The other girl reviewed here is Meggie/Maggie/Jessie/Milin as she's now called though some of their reviews have been indexed together which is confusing(have they shared an AW profile in the past?). Are they both ladies or is one trans?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The picture above is Katie who is about 5'10". The other girl reviewed here is Meggie/Maggie/Jessie/Milin as she's now called though some of their reviews have been indexed together which is confusing(have they shared an AW profile in the past?). Are they both ladies or is one trans?
Which Katie? Would you have a link to check please ?
That photo does look like the post op I met, I’m fairly sure in Notts

Offline charliepie

Sorry, I forgot to post the link - this one:-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

it seems like they are both in Scotland at the moment if the location details are correct.

Milin/Meggie's link : External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 01:35:41 am by charliepie »

Offline scouting

Good spot charliepie. It would appear they are 2 different ladies whose profiles have become linked. Currently this looks an error but as you say they may have swapped profiles in the past.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
All fixed, they were incorrectly indexed  :drinks:

Offline charliepie

Thanks, it had me confused for a while. Maybe they're both trans, lol.