Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian Beauty - Vivastreet - Coventry - AVOID B&S  (Read 1205 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Was in the CV1 area about 10 days ago and had the urge and so scrolled AW and VS and could not find anything suitable or available as it was late
Bella 31 whom ive seen many times was a no go as you have to book in advance and she does not work that late anyway

So i ended up firing off a text to this VS ad showing images of a young Chinese girl , now i knew she would not be the actual girl but thought she will at least be something of similar build and age. I was wrong !

Got the address which is CV1 where all the students stay and has private carpark with access code . I know the block and so asked for the code in advance and this was given to me

Arrived at the ground floor flat secure entrance with keypad entry and requested number to which she replied "what colour top are you wearing" and give me a couple of mins while i get ready and so i waited, before i could even reply a man comes to the door and give me a nod and lets me in . I assume he is the one who controls all the bookings anyway i follow him to the flat and he shows me the room and i enter and he goes into the living room

This is when i see the girl and she is nothing like the pictures whatsoever ! B&S it is
She looked like she was 48 rather than 23 or 28 whatever the ad says and im like i should just leave this ! But it was late i had no other options and i just wanted to empty myself and i was already there so thought fuck it

Anyway i take a good look and she is there smiling and and taking her robe off showing her big tits and she did have a decent body on her but did also have some meat around her belly , she was not slim

I told her 15 mins is all i can do for 40 quid , it was supposed to be £60 30 mins , she said let me check and took the money and went to give it to the man and she came back and said okay

She gave me a decent Covered blow and then i did her in doggy there was no emotions she kept looking away and then i came in the bag , still had a few mins left and then she starts talking and being all nice . I notice the ensuite and so i requested a shower and she said no problem and got me a fresh towel

Got fresh and exited the room and the guy comes and lets me out through the living room , both bowing at me saying come back soon ! WTF
This exit let me out to the other side of the block and i had go round and find where i had parked , had lost and confused for minute !

Negative for me and my advise is to avoid this one , a shit punt for me . It happens from time to time and ive had some great punts recently so that's that

Offline Firefox20

Yup Vivastreet ads are like that Mate. I had a same experience before.  :(

Offline 801

Yup Vivastreet ads are like that Mate. I had a same experience before.  :(

Yeah I know but I do find myself from time to time on there especially when I've not planned anything in advance ! Its a risky chance to take but there are hidden gems on there if you're willing to hunt .....must remember to walk though which I should have on this occasion!